BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

May i know where have you get your nose done?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I am not comfortable with sharing it yet cause I'm only two months post op, I haven't come to a conclusion whether if it's good or bad. It wouldn't be fair for me to mention the clinic now, hope you understand!

Ok, but hope u can love your nose after deswell

Don't know about rhinoplasty but I have undergone otoplasty. I didn't really had to worry much. They didn’t give me full anesthesia, just something so that I was not aware of what was going on. Occasionally I felt a bit of tugging, but no pain. My advice to those going for plastic surgery treatment would be to shop around for the best plastic surgeon and try to collect maximum information on plastic surgery (http://www.theplasticsurgerypost.com/) like ask to see photos both before and after of his rhinoplasty patients and try to talk to some of them. Time and gravity do not allow a plastic surgery to last forever, but you will definitely get the change you desired for.

Hi guys,
Did anyone have deviation problem and got it fixed by a revision in Korea?
My silicon bridge is deviated and I'm considering revision. But I don't know if osteotomy or silicon replacement could help.

Hi Anna,

I had a deviation problem after my primary nose job in May and I've got it fixed last week via further osteotomy. It's quite swollen now but I can see that it's straighter than before. Hope this info helps! :smile:

hey thank you, you're so sweet.
Did you the doctor know why you had deviation problem? Is it due to your wide nasal bone? As much as I know, osteotomy should be done to narrow wide nasal bone. Some US surgeons told me that it doesn't help to solve deviated silicon implant :sad:

you need to figure out why its deviated first. Best thing to do is to obtain the post op report from your surgeon. Usually after learning of placement, technique and method employed during your procedure you can find out what happened.

s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/4/4/13/enhanced-buzz-6639-1365095862-13.jpg

Hey,

I made a new account because I couldn't access my old email address that was associated with the previous account I had... Anyhow, it's been like a year or thereabouts (I think) since I last posted and I kind of put everything on hold.

I'm still really scared about flying across the world for surgery (I live in London) and was wondering if there was anyone potentially going to Korea next year? :smile:

Also, in the image I posted above, can anyone with a more discerning eye and more experience work out what that guy has had done? I tried to find out what clinic this before/after was from but got nothing. I'm guessing it's an implant for his nose (though it looks quite natural from the front to me), double eyelids done, forehead implant(???), jaw and chin work too?

Thanks!

Hi Anna,

I had deviation problem even before ps and I only realised it after ps cos I looked into the mirror more and I suddenly noticed it, then I went to look at my old photos and found out that I had this problem all along..the doc didn't correct it in May as I did not point out (that was when I was still unaware of the deviation).

So my deviation was due to my deviated nasal bone and not to deviated silicon implant. Thus, mine can be corrected by osteo.

Get a doc to check out on your deviation, whether it's the implant or nasal bone. :smile:

Does anyone know if dermal fat graft to the bridge has risk of warping / bumps?

I'm considering that but wary if it's a newer or unproven technique.

Hi Lemmiknox, Do you share your before after pic of you with Dr Wang? how long has it been since your operation. i see that the patients there looks pretty good in the first few days after surgery with little bandages. how can it be? i see other clinic patients doing Rib Rhino are covered by bandages all over as its open nose surgery.

Anyone tried Dr Kao in Taiwan for rib Rhino or VIP harmony rhinoplasty in Korea? may you share your experience please...

Thanks in advance.

Still undecided....:thinking:

Hi Schrodinger,

You look really beautiful on your after surgery. The nose did fit on your face well. I have the same nose you had before. But I think my nostrils are a lot wider and kind of look like a pig nose:sad: Where did you get your nose job done? I am coming to South Korea 6 months from. I will be there for at least 2 years. Please send me information about the place. Thank you so much.

~ Zoey ~

I need to wait for direct consultations then,
Thank you anyways :smile:

Hi thoebee, your doctor should have been able to tell your nose was deviated when you went for your consultation. Even though you didn't point it out, he should've pointed it out!