BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Oh! I was in Korea with Schrodinger when we had our nose done!
I don't know if she's active on the forums anymore, but she did it at VIP. I remember cause she decided to use rib cartilage. And since they extracted it form her chest (obviously) she had a hard time walking because of the pain.

Good luck to you :smile:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Icy C,

I remembered we have chatted before. How's everything? Have u gotten your surgery done??

My deviation wasn't very obvious and my doc did admit that he overlook it back in May so he did a minor correction for me in July, I can say that he's quite responsible and my nose looks fine now. :smile:

Hi Kim,

Thank you for replying. How much it cost her by using her own cartilage? If she did not use her own cartilage, how much you think it would cost her? Did you get your nose done too? Can you share photos? I'm very excited and nervous. I will update you and everyone on here once mine is done. Thank you Kim.

~ Zoey ~

Hey Zoey,
I'm actually going back to Korea in December to get a revision so I don't want to share my photos... And I don't know how much her nose job was but I would imagine it's more expensive to use a donor rib graft than harvest one from your own body... You can go to the VIP website and do a consultation with them. Sorry I can't be of more help and good luck :smile:

I agreed with bisousX. I got my nose done twice in VN and they all screwed up! There's absolutely no good surgeon in VN, the failure rate should be around 80%. Either you make efforts to go to Korea, Japan or Thailand, either you don't get any PS at all. Don't ever risk your face with VN surgeons!

Have you ever got any PS done in VN to say so?

Hi lemmiknox =)
I am quite confused..
U mentioned goretex for yr bridge and paranasal as well. Rib was used for everything else...what do u mean by everythg else?besides bridge n paranasal, the only I can think of is only the tip part..so harvested rib only for tip? If yes, why not harvest ear cartilage? Just curious thou..hehhe
Do you mind to share/pm me the price you paid as instead of rib, artificial implant is used in the bridge..

Thanks in advance and have a nice day =)

Thanks for sharing, mjitsu! Wishing you a smooth recovery and beautiful results! :smile:

BTW, would you be willing to share how much you ended up paying for yours?

Also, did he perform closed or open rhinoplasty on you? (any cut or scarring on the columnella?)

Thanks for ur update, hope u recover well:biggrin:

Hi Mjitsu,

Thanks for sharing. Have a safe and successful recovery! Happy for you that you are happy so far. :smile:

Gotcha! Do you or anyone know of any good scar reducing medicines or creams, etc.?

If so, I'll definitely be sure to stock up!