BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody feel like they looked completely different after surgery? I just got a rhinoplasty a week ago (along with the double eyelid surgery) so the drastic changes hasn't really settled in with me yet.

Also, I know my nose should look huge in the beginning due to swelling, but I was wondering if the nose bridge would also lower with time? I feel like it's way too high, and I really just do not look Asian anymore (which freaks me out even more!)

I've been doing my research on here and realself forum..haven't gotten any quotes yet..still looking.. Any recommendations? Procedures: sliding genioplasty for chin lengthening, fat liposuction on lower cheeks, and rhinoplasty. Did anyone have all these procedures done at one time? If so, where and how much?

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for buddies to go to korea in September for rhinoplasty, sliding genioplasty for chin lengthening and facial liposuction..I'm hoping to share the lodging costs, taxi transportation costs, and possibly a group discount for surgeries with more people? Any recommendations and quotes would be greatly appreciated!

.Pinky,

So do you like the fact that you look very different after surgery? I hope so. ppl say swelling is usually bad after rhino, I haven't had any so can't speak on it.

Would you mind sharing which clinic and doctor did yours? and what type of nose and eye jobs did you do.

Good luck with healing!

Me too, I'd love to hear what kind of surgeries you did and where.
I'm planning on doing eyes, nose and fat graft and I'm also concerned that I'll look NOTHING like my former self. And how will I explain it to people at work? TT_TT

Does anyone have any suggestions?
So far, I've planned to wear double eyelid tape for a few weeks leading up to my departure. With heavy eye makeup. Currently my hair is dyed blond (I know... Asian blond looks so fake...) and I'm in the process of growing it out. After surgery I'm going to dye it back to my natural color and cut it super short. But is that enough to explain why my FACE looks completely different?

Your suggestion is quite good, so people might get distracted and not concentrate all on the center of your face.

Do not worry about not looking nothing like your former self. Having those jobs will only enhanced what u have, You won't look anyway different.

I still have that same worry as you. How to explain to co-workers if they find out. I think I'll just wear a spec to work. :cool:

Everything is good so far, I'm rather pleased with the results. I feel more confident now!

Did the Dr have to open your nose to correct the deviation? How do you feel about your results?

Icy

@MrsKing @Kkim120

I got it done in New York, though I'm not comfortable saying which doctor. The procedures that I got done are the Asian Rhinoplasty (narrowing of nasal tip with cartilage from my septum and I shaped silicone implant to get a taller bridge) and incisional double eyelid surgery. It's only been a week, so I'm still a little swollen and bruised. However, I feel like I look rather different than before, so I'm... worried? confused?

Hmm that's a good idea too. I wish someone who had experience with something like this would add their two cents on how to minimize the attention to their ps. :/

What do your friends/family think?

I think if you've got quite strong features, a straight nose would be better. But then again you could argue the curved nose would help balance it out. But in my opinion, if you've got a strong look, a straight nose. Will generally suit men.

And if you have softer features, slightly more feminine, then a curved nose. Because if you've got soft-feminine features and go for a straight nose it can look fake.

But even if you do opt for a straight nose, try and have it slightly curved. Makes it more natural in my opinion.

If you're looking for a surgeon in Bangkok, I'd highly recommend going to Bumrungrad Hospital. They have a plastic surgery department too.
I had mine there and I'm happy with it. Almost a year post op.
I had lateral osteotomy, tip augmentation with septal and ear cartilage, and bridge augmentation with goretex, Costed me in total about $5,700 USD. But if you opt out for the osteotomy, it'll cost about $2,400 USD since you're required to go under general anaesthesia and the anaesthesiologist is that extra $3,300.

Like Kcouture, I'd advise NOT going to Yanhee.

And most clinics in Bangkok will offer silicon and some form of projection with ear cartilage. Also I don't remember the name exactly but you might want to look into Kunachak.

Hi,
i might be going in sept for VIP for rhino but i am not sure yet. when are you going. pm me please

Hi Icy,

Good to hear good news from you!

The doc made a very small incision at the side of my nose to correct the deviation. The scar is like a tiny scratch mark which he says will be gone in about 2 months. In fact, I hardly see it now! (3 weeks post correction).

My nose looks better than before ps such that it's less bulkier and more projected but it is still far from my ideal nose. The changes are natural whilst I'm looking for a dramatic change..So I'm thinking of doing a revision next year. ;p