BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would O and Young happen to be a clinic owned by the olive and young chain in korea?

Also if you have sustained damaged from a previous rhinoplasty, you might want to consider using an irradiated fascia graft + ultra soft silicone. I sustained tissue damage from an extruded diced cartilage rhinoplasty and got it fixed to near perfect condition using that method. No risk of absorption either because in this case, the graft grows into your tissues acting as a seal and rejuvenates the damaged portion.

Hi there,

Anyone have nose job with VIP recently ? Would you mind sharing your experience as that would realy really help me alot. I understand that there are Asian nose job 1 and 2 that mentioned about VIP alot but those are pretty old posts (year 2012 or so) and I havent heard of any latest review of VIP.

I will be in Korea the end of December this year and at the moment I am 99% going with VIP.

I got in contact with Dr Jung, VIP, ID, BK, Grand, Regen, Banobagi and lots and lots of email and communication went on, but VIP is the only one I feel comfortable dealing with (no pushing sale, very detailed and honest consultation and the quote looks alright to me).

Thanks all !

Hi there,

I just got my nose and eyes done 2 days ago but im really worried cause I'm actually getting more and more swollen and my face looks uneven...also in areas where I didn't even get surgery done! I tried to call the clinic I got my procedures done at but it's really late there so not surprisingly no answer...but I'm freaking out..is there anyone that can give me some advice on this?? Thanks a lot in advance.

do not worry...its normal
i had fat transfer and the first 10 days my face was uneven swollen i wanted to suicide but after 5 months it started to look really good
anyway where did u go for your nose job and eyes
and may u please share about the cost and what material you are having?

Well because like kitty I too would like to correct my upturned nose but kitty's experience made me kinda doubt if Dr suh can give me what I want...

Thanks k couture. Would u mind to send me the after picture? I am thinking of going back to on young to fix it next year. But if Dream has done a great job, I will be happy to consider it as well..

O&Young is owned by dr Oh.