BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read the JW thread, but thanks :smile:

Does someone have experience of septum or ear cartilage crafting? What does the harvested place feel like (empty slots inside the skin?). Sorry for silly questions :smile: I´m a little afraid of septum harvesting. How much pressure could the new nose stand if I press on it or sleep with my face lying down? Will the nose get crooked or damaged? I easily get pimples on my nose area, so I have to press my nose sometimes :sad:

Hi everyone... :smile: I was a silent reader, for along time. I was falling to the trap of this broker fake reviews (not in this forum) in a forum. It was not the assistant or the marketing staffs but it was the surgeon itself. And he was talking very rude to the patients who have bad review about him in this forum. He says this patient deserves too looks like an alien or such a things. Before, this patient said he was not friendly, his job are not good, and unprofessional. But, he talks normally very polite in person.

I want to go to Korea for revision surgery. To undid everything but don't want to mess with my nose anymore. I want my next surgery to be the last surgery. I regret this. I made a mistake to decide that I need a nose job. I still feel the paint in my 4th month after surgery. My nose is not symmetrical. The nosethril are uneven too. He offers me free revison surgery.
Should I come back to him? Or save my money and go to Korea?

If you don't mind to give me your advice and or your opinion.. it might helpful for me. thank you

You should check out trend clinic for your revision. Another user on this forum got her rhino revision with trend and her results are amazing.

Thanks @Twotone510

I will check it out... do you know which page was her picture? Or do you have her email address?

I wanted to ask you also guys. Is there a possibility that uneven nosethril can be even again after revision rhinoplasty?? Everyone always focuses on my nosethril when I talked to em. I can see it and it's disturbing

Previously, I had my heart set on ID to have my primary rhino. However, after dealing with their unprofessional sales team and falling victim to marketing, I no longer recommend this clinic. Over the course of two weeks my consultant, Erica and Jane, increased the price, changed the surgery method (WITHOUT disclosing this info to me), and lied about the surgery dates. Anyway, I just received an email from them that they're completely booked until the end of March, so if anyone is considering buying having surgery there, save yourself the headache and ON TO THE NEXT! They only told me they're booked until March because I decided to get one procedure and not the slew that they recommended. Very shoddy and shady practice, TPF beware. I will be posting a full review of all the clinics I visited after my next round of consultations.

Anyway, I've now shortlisted the following clinics: View, Dream, Banobagi, April 31, and Line.

Hi for those doing primary rhino, could u make a post describing the surgery and your recovery experience?

After a online consult with dr Suh, I'm looking at the following procedures:

1) Nasal bridge augmentation by use of implant or autogenous tissue like dermofat or rib cartilage.-> I'm looking at dermofat, as I feel uncomfortable with a foreign implant

2) Tiplasty by use of septal cartilage.

You can search the thread for trend clinic review and you'll find her post about her revision with her pictures.

I'm doing forehead implant and probably secondary tipplasty to match the new volume to my forehead...! I'm looking at Dr. Lee from View, TLps, Grand, Girin... Where did you do yours...?

when will you be going for the procedure?

Going to View PS in Feb. 2016. Going to consult Dr. Kim on Rhino Revision; Tiplasty to lengthen and sharpen my tip as it's still not to my liking after so many years...

Hi everyone, after researching for months I've decided to head to Seoul(most likely 2nd week of March) for my primary rhinoplasty. I've written to about 8 clinics but only a handful replied. Here are some of the prices:

View - 4,500,000KRW (4,300USD)
JW - USD $ 5200-5900.
Samsung Line - 5,000,000KRW
Dream - Basic closed rhinoplasty costs around 3,932,000won, and there will be an additional charge of 1,573,000won for septum extension.
Real - 3-4mil KRW closed rhino with gortex implant

With the exception of Real clinic, the prices seem a bit high? but I'm also going to get my eyes done and possibly BA as well, so i reckon I've got some bargaining power.

Dr Shin from Samsung Line replied to my email, which was a nice surprise. Enquiries to the other clinics were all handled by consultants. Someone on this forum had a good experience (can't remember the thread now but she did her eyes and nose) at Samsung Line and said she felt genuinely cared for.

Interestingly, Dr Shin also recommended paranasal implants for me as he thinks my mid face is retruded. Will really appreciate anyone who has had paranasal augmentation done before to share your experience.

I've been trying to read up more on rib rhino vs silicon and TBH, the more i read, the more confused i get! I suppose there is no such thing as a perfect implant but an implant that's suitable for you and your skin type and existing nose structure?

I'm going for a consult here in the UK in ten days with an asian surgeon just to get a non-korean opinion. I know from our email exchanges that he favours rib and doesn't recommend silicon implants. I'll post his opinions here after my consult.

I'm living in Uk too, with which asian-surgeon ?