BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should also consider more places.. take that info with a grain of salt. Because someone in the group chat said April31 was not knowledgeable to koreans when she asked a local about it and did not like her results from there so didnt recommend people going there for primary rhino but revision.

@mlydzz ooomg, thanks so much for sharing what you heard. you are an angel! this is my must-go shortlist, generated from almost 2 months of spending 4-6 hours reading and researching almost daily. slow reader lol. not v long compared others who have been ploughing through tfp for umpteen months and years.

my case is a 1st revision. pri done by Dr Jimmy Chuang from Wish Clinic, Taiwan. other rhino clinics also on my radar but which I lack info on to make a learned judgement are: Girin, Baum, Flora, JJ Hong, Trend, Baroko ENT, Hanabi ENT, Dream? back to the drawing board *sighs*

Wah so many clinics on your list! Sorry to hear you didnt like your first rhino. And its ok domt worry im here to help. I also am not a long time reader but i've searched a lot not gonna lie i also forget a lot of things bc theres just too much info haha
I just found this forum around 2 months ago too? I dont even remember its a very short time.

Hello I am new here and am very much interested in revision rhinoplasty in Asia. I have had several nose jobs already. So far I have come to the decision that Korea is the way to go.

Particularly there are 2 clinics which are on my focus: vip clinic and april 31.

What do you think which one is better for male revision rhinoplasty?

Thanks

Can you share why you did many surgeries ?

Because here in Europe we don't have nose surgeons that can go into aesthetic details, they all give you empty promises

I wish I knew you then

• 3 weeks later...
people are born with un-even nostrils
but if bothers you that much you could always go for a revision

Hello, l am new here and have been lurking for a few days now on rhinoplasty, just to read others opinions and experiences.

I myself just did nose and eyelid 10 days ago from wishclinic in Taiwan. I healed pretty fast, no major bruisings at all, except my eyes are still so swollen and puffy, hopefully it goes down before l go on vacation in Europe and then back to America.

Reading about botched nose jobs scares me because l got the L gortex implant for my nose, a nasal reduction and tiplasty, and l am quite scared of it being infected and what not, let's hope all is well.

Hi everyone! I just got a nose job 9 days ago. Now I am really regretting it. I found this thread while researching removing silicone implant. Some say that everything goes back to normal, some say a open roof deformity might be left if the doctor shaved your nose in order to place the silicone implant.

I know that he shaved mine so I am afraid that I will be left with open roof deformity. The doctor said himself that it would go back to normal, but I don't know if I can trust that. There are so many different answers!

Please, if anyone has any experience with this - LET ME KNOW! Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't trust K culture... I saw her on different blogs defending Dream clinic, very fishy