BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I don't have any eye bags.. I did also raise question to them about Blepharoplasty.. they replied " is also double eyelids surgery" ... lol
yes, I've read your experience and why u choose ID over JW as soon as u posted it.. Thanks for your details contribution .. appreciate it.. :heart:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my B&A on my eyes. This is after on Day+14. For all of you considering double eyelid surgery, or any eyes surgery, please note that the downtime or recovery period is LONG.

As you can tell, I am still very swelled up in my eyes. I expect my final lid will be half the size it is now.

MiaAnne,

Thank you so much for replying. So now I'm reconsidering since Banobagi is recommending double eyelid surgery w/ epi. I'm getting different recommendation from different places. When I did a face to face consultation w/ BK (a month ago for my rhino), they recommended epi and not double eyelid and JW also only recommended epi. However banobagi is recommending both saying that my double lid wont be as pretty if I do the epi alone. I'm totally confused!

When I asked Banobagi about the recovery process they said after a week no one will notice my scar unless someone comes up really close to my face. Too good to be true??? I guess their procedure is a bit different. Also they quoted me 150000 won which is the pricest.

can you tell me where your friend got hers done???

Sigh, I dont know what to do.

I had Dr park from ID 6 months ago, he totally SCREWED up my acculift and I ended up with uneven face

hi, i posted this on the asian nose job thread but i wanna share it here too:smile:
im still waiting for atlease more or less 20 more responses from the clinics that i tried to send my consultation with. here are some of the clinics who answered.just to share how much they quoted me ill copy and paste them here:
BK Rhinoplasty: 3500~5500USD
-Rhinoplasty with dermis graft: 4500~6000USD

OZ septal cartilage graft for tip and implant insertion for bridge 3,850,000 KRW.

Shimmian Clinic
rib rhino: usd.5000 or usd.7,800

JW Rhinoplasty using dermograft approx. 3.0 million korean won

NU Plastic Surgery Clinic
Rib cartilage augmentation rhinoplasty: about 8000US$

ID
they didnt inform me in what kind of material they will be using for the bridge and tip but they just quoted me 4,000,000 KRW for their "barbie nose line". i tried to ask which materials to be used but up until now i got no answer

Item clinic

Rhinoplasty KRW 3,800,000 (10% tax will be added)
Tip plasty using septal cartilage to make it smaller and longer
bridge augmentation by silicone implant

VIP
Rib cartilage rhinoplasty US$11,000 (IF revision, US$1,000)

in my own perspective, if i am going to have a rhino.. id prefer to use my own tissue. im not trying to scare anyone who had silicone or gore tex, or for those who are planning on having them its just my own thought. i know it has been proven they are safe but ive seen alot of people that having troubles with their implants through years.

at first most of the clinics that i sent my consultations and concerns thru mail offered me silicone or gore-tex but i refuse and asked for any other alternatives and they mentioned the rib cartilage. at first i was thinking maybe its the best option but just thinking about harvesting my rib just really scares me :/ and also im worried about the scarring in my chest. then JW and BK suggested dermo graft or dermo fat graft or whatever if im too scared to go under rib rhino but doesnt want to use artificial implants. they said they will take it from the hips or thigh. it can be use in augmenting the nose bridge and it will look natural since its your own tissue. and to tell you, those who suggested me to use own tissue or cartilage told me that it is much better to use your own tissue since it is less likely to have any infections and it will look more natural and quite permanent.

im still thinking of getting a rib rhino, since i heard that its the best and safest way and more natural looking for the nose bridge? but im not so sure about that since i havent attest it yet to myself.maybe i just need more guts and motivations to pursue it. but as of now, im thinking rhino using dermo graft would be fine for me,well im still confuse, i havent heard much about it thats why im still searching,searching searching... aggghh. but will let you know once i gather more info.

for those of you who just gotten their ps done, im really wishing you for fast and safe healing:smile:

btw, to let you know guys.im planning on going to Korea in January, probably first week. but if im not satisfied with the searching that im doing so far, i might move it until march.. but im really looking forward this coming January. so im hoping to meet some of you there!:smile: im also travelling alone :/

im not yet sure on where to go,but i also want to share this website that i found recently for those who wants to have rhino.. http://www.magicnose.co.kr/eng/ their b&a pics are not bad, and im also interested in their service since their clinic is specially for rhinoplasty surgery. i tried to send them consultation and ask for their price but they still dont answer me yet, hopefully soon so i can inform you guys if you are also interested.

thanks for reading i hope i help some of u and hoping someone can help me too:smile: good luck to all of us

Hi Cassrr,

I am pretty much on the same boat as you. I've consulted all those clinics and requesting other options from silicone, gortex and rib. I think rib can even curb but of course if it's done right they have lasting results with minimal side-effects.

Rib for me is out of the question as I don't want an incision in my rib bone, as that can pose other side effects.

I'm was thinking of dermo graft as well, but I learned that there is a 50% re-absorption rate, therefore they may put more fat on the nose to counter the 50%, and it will make your nose look bigger at first but in time it will go down once the fat is re-absorbed.

I just hope during my consultation that if they do osteo (push nasal bones closer) that somehow my bridge is a tiny bit higher and the least amount of silicone can be used (I think it's 2mm).

I've looked at shimmian's website with all the silicone/gortex revisions and it scared the crap out of me too! LOL But keep in mind that people who have no bridge and do a 6mm silicone implant increases the risk substantially for revisions. Your putting too much silicone that can weigh down/or pushed off of your natural bone. Also, i'm thinking that many people who had nose jobs with silicone 5-10 years ago didn't have the technology and expertise they have today. There's a lot of botched up nose jobs that I find on the older asian ladies with the really fake looking noses. (there is a large asian community when I live)

I'm planning to go in late feb-march with my mom, and my main choice is JW but I will consult with ID, TLPS, and Regan first so i can bargain with JW.

Anyways, thanks for your post. I look forward to hearing more about what you decide to do. :smile:

Hi guys

Just wondering have you or anyone you know had a nose job after having nose filler? And does it complicate things at all??

Wanting to go back for my nose job sometime next year (prob silicon implant and tiplasty)
I had eyelid surgery at banobagi last year.
Want to go when flights are cheaper and not during holidays. Anyone thinking late feb/march?

Also anyone know about buccal fat removal? As I don't hear it mentioned a lot. Or does anyone know a good dr. In the uk?

Thanks x

For those of us who have confirmed our KR trips.
Feel free to copy and paste this post and add your name in. :dothewave:

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013
- sWalloW (6th - 19th)
- shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
- Cher87 (9th-30th)
- miso soup (7th - 20th)
- JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
- momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)

February 2013
- sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
- spartakooks (7th-16th)
- - R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)

I am going January 15th to February 2nd. =D

Does anyone get a reply from ID clinic these last two days? They didn't reply for me for two days and I am getting worried that they stop caring and ignore me.

Thanks!

Hello,

How did you get three operations for only 18 mill won? Does not two jaw surgery costs like 20 million itself alone? V-line costs like 8 mill and zygoma costs like 5 million, did you end up paying only 5 millions for the two-jaw? That's pretty good.

Also, how much time you need to stay in Korea after your surgery? It is necessary to really stay exactly for two weeks?

Thanks!

Hi guys i know its been a while T_T

Anyone think I should lose some weight to cut the price of my lipo? it'll be 15,000 give or take. also any tips on losing the weight i'm like 140 T_T T_T a little lazy but im sick of being chunky.

plz and thankz

I remember gingercandy had nose job done at BK, and she end up had to remove the silicon due to some side effect from previous filler job done on her nose. You might want to check up the closed thread written by her.

What if you signed up for a race and started training for it, ie marathon and then post it on FB so you can't back out of it.
My friend swears by P90. She lost a huge amount of weight. I mean like 50 lbs, in a short period of time > than 5 months. She didn't even have all the equipment. She modified it. so don't think you need to do it all. Take your time 10 minutes one day, 15 another. Get a buddy on FB to do it with you and post your progress. Anytime I wanted to do something, I always posted it on FB, then I couldn't back out. Well, except for my PS. I am gonna hafta say, I will never post that on FB :biggrin:
Yoga is pretty fun too! It also helps with your flexibility as you get older.
I'd really try losing the weight before paying 15K. You are only 140 lbs, that's not heavy at all, unless you are like 4' tall. But just in case you are 4 ft tall, it is still a doable goal :smile:
Good luck. Save all that $ for something else, like new clothes after you lose the weight :smile: