BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

sorry to hear :sad:
so you did have double eyelid surgery? may i ask where? and how long ago?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing your experience!

i'm a little surprised they put you to sleep! for such non invasive surgery =/
just my opinion... i had my eyes done 2 weeks ago, so don't worry! the swelling will go down!

just wondering what it was exactly that made you choose them off the bat. do you know someone who went to them?

Hi Guys!

So i'm at the 2 week mark for my incisional double eyelid and epi surgery from Oz clinic.
So far I'm pretty happy with the results... i absolutely HATED wearing eyelid tape and now i don't have to :smile:

i did notice, though, that my eyes seem to be healing at diff speeds, which is kind of wierd, but the dr said it's completely normal. (when i mean healing, i am referring to the Epi cuts in the corners of my eyes) I have to admit I do look a little bit diff because I had quite dominant mongolian folds, but I like the look so far.

I can't wait until I can wear makeup.. and drink alcohol! lol
He said I can wear it by today, but i'm going to give myself a bit more time just to be on the safe side!

There isn't if any scarring, which i am VERY happy about.. and my friends all said it looks really good and natural!

Feel free to PM me if you guys have more questions! and good luck to all of you who are getting surgery in the coming months! :smile:

Yes! Totally agree. I decided to took a leap of faith and praying that at least around 50% of the fat injected will stay permanent for the first fat graft. lets keep our fingers crossed!

hey, why is it people don't like being put to sleep for eye surgery? are there consequences or something? idk why but i personally don't like the idea of being awake throughout an entire 1-2 hour surgery, hearing the doctors speaking, seeing needles poking me, and seeing blood everywhere lol, so i don't understand how anyone could prefer being awake. lol maybe it's just me who thinks like this?

I hate the idea too actually since I fear all pointy things and the smell of blood, but I think one of the advantage to staying awake though is that they can check symmetry easier since you can open your eyes naturally

Not that I like the sight of blood or anything, nor do I like pain but I feel that u may be able to achieve a better result being awake - eyelid symmetry for one thing and the assurance ur getting the Dr u paid for another!!! Lol after all this talk of Dr swapping, if ur awake they can't possibly do the change up on u, right? :smile:

Yes definitely getting what you pay for, the only negative thing I heard was that sometimes the local anesthesia wore off during the surgery, that must've have been quite painful.
Haha off topic, but just notice you're a Kpop fan too, I hope someone has a concert while I'm there for surgery haha (sorry so random :P)

When r u in Korea? I need a k-pop buddy... :biggrin:

Ah~ I feel so happy for you! I'm going for the same surgery soon next week and as the date gets increasingly near, I get more overwhelmed and anxious lol! Doesn't help that I'm having tests this week and all I can think of is Seoul. Your positive outlook honestly helped ease me hehe! Btw, it sounded like you were put to sleep for the procedure. I thought local anaesthesia is just numbing the area around your eyes? Or was I wrong? :X I thought that a needle in the vein is only used when administering general anaesthesia.

Anyway, anyone doing consults or surgeries next week?

hey Via,
Thanks for sharing and VIEW seems to have really good reputation here. Would u mind share their website as no where in this forum has mentioned their web address .
many thx
Renee

Hi! Glad you like your eyes :smile:! May I ask if you know how many mm you got your eyes cut and what type of fold did you go for? Cause no scarring at 2 weeks is daebak haha! Oh and did a lot of red tear duct show after the epi? I'm going for epi too but I don't want my eyes to show any red :X

Check one of my older posts - I'm sure their website was listed

can i know which doctor is it that did fat injections that stayed for 7 years? and did you mean that fat grafting will only last for max-5 years? =(