BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

maybe we can meet up then :smile:

exactly! plus, if it turns out you don't like your new feature that'll be more money, time, stress, etc to get it fixed.

i thought i was ok with my looks until i realized how much i'd change (even slightly) if i had the money lol. i'd settle for my nose and calves though. they depress me so much because they don't just fit in proportionally with the rest of my body. im tiny other than those two things ;; jaw surgery would be next on my list but i've heard how painful it was :/

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would calf surgery be really painful?
I workout alot so my legs are toned but my calves could be smaller...But I'm scared of the pain and not being able to walk ( I know jaw surgery will be painful too but strangely enough I'm not too phased about that).

I'm definitely getting V Line and cheekbone, I might go JW and do nose.

Hey, sorry I haven't. :sad: I'm also planning on checking out TL as well, because a Korean purseforumer said they've gotten good reviews from locals. That, and I really like their jaw work as well, but I wish there were more reviews, so I could get an idea of how their results look outside of their website. I think I'll try to ask around about TL on the cafes, and I'll let you know what people say. When are you planning to go to Korea?

Yeah we should meet :smile: are you plans definite? Lots of people go around end of year though.
I hope things turn out good though, because bad nose jobs and jaw shaving mistakes means you're screwed. :sad: Spending an extra grand for great results is really no biggy. Sigh no more online shopping for me! Every last drop is going into my savings from now on~

Calf surgery sounds scary... I keep imagining it'll sting alot and I'll be limping for weeks...Maybe?

have you decided what clinics you're going to consult/go to? i hope it goes well. :smile:

i think so. the user sunflower100 had calf surgery, so you could read up on her posts. her legs were swollen for quite a bit and i can't imagine you'd be able to do more than walking for a few months. my only fear of this surgery is not beng able to run, because how else would i stay slim /o\ life would be so much easier if i had chicken legs like my dad instead getting my mom's genetics sigh

Sounds great! But I don't know why, it seems view produces the most dramatic results out of the bunch? Why is that?

I'm doing either around summer or end of year. I need to save alot. Better to have more than enough moneynthan to run out before I leave right? I do however want to rent out an apartment with somebody so we can share expenses and go around Seoul bandaged up together haha. :graucho:

Urgh swollen legs... Awesome :/ I was hoping to go Korea to sightsee too aye, if calf surgery is going to take months to heal I'd rather not do it :smile:
But Meliwaa, I'm sure your calves don't look that bad, maybe you should just do nose? At least then you can go around and shop and pig out on Korean food.

right? it just seems like a lot more effort than the other procedures. but yeah i've decided im just gonna do nose and eyes. :smile: i guess my calves don't look bad per se, they're just...unproportional? maybe if i lose weight this year they'll look better.

i really want to go to korea this summer ;; i'd like to buy clothes and makeup and it'll be so much more fun having a buddy with me than fumbling around by myself

Oooh on second thought if you feel like View's noses are too fake then you should do it somewhere else. I agree with you, their noses are kinda fake looking.

The B&A's i was most impressed with from Marir's research were the girls legs from Star M and the guy who surprisingly had his work done at ID. All the bad reviews you get about ID and then you see that guy... he went from pretty average looking to pretty much Ulzzang level. The girls legs must've shrunk in size by double which i think is pretty impressive.

Also people thinking of calf reduction, theres a lot of aftercare involved, like a specific calf exercise regime for up to 3 months after and even then you don't see the full results for at least 6 months. Would be totally worth it though, calves are genetic so losing weight doesn't actually help. I should know, i've gone from 10 stone to 11 stone to 13 stone, back down to 11 and back up to 13 stone and my calves have stayed the same size if not just a tiny bit more toned. Oh and i'm a guy (if you're wondering about the weight) who tends to work out in cycles (if you're wondering about the weight fluctuations but its over 5 years so its actually not that bad).

If i had money lying around i'd probably end up getting so much done :P

I'm flying off to Seoul in about 12 hours and will be consulting 3 clinics I researched from Naver and Chinese forums. Still a little bummed about not being able to book a consult with Teuim... but hope the rest goes well. Will update about consults and surgery here and hopefully get to share some pix :smile:

Hi All,

Im going to korea on 9 january 2013.. Does anyone have a plan go to korea around that time? I made appointment with banobagi which is have a good reputation for rhinoplasty and double eyelid surgery but this clinnic have the worst customer service ever, but i got my korean's friend in seoul , so it wont be a problem.. Second i will go to grand clinnic in where the customer service is really good! And based on my friend opinion, this clinnic is popular in korea.. Cinderella clinnic is my third choice but i think it will be overprice.. Bk after that but after my research about bk, i dont expect too much with this clinnic..

I need suggestion for best clinnic good on facelift for my mom.. Please help me if you guys have heard about good clinnic for it.. Thanks!

Hi Thiefcat, hope that u r still surviving in the cold weather. Did u wear a down jacket, it will keep u really warm. So u have decided with Teuim? Same as u, I have droppy eyes; lazy eyes. What's worse, I have puffy eyes. While I always envy the dolly big eyes, I din wan to change much from how I look now. If I din have the droppy eyes, I might not even consider PS in my life.

All the best to ur PS with Dr Kwon and recover well from the other PS too. Keep us posted. I would love to see ur beautiful eyes soon.

Loving the curves! Definitely looking forward to my own forehead FG. Gratz to you on yours, looks very gorgeous!