BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you experienced no pain! I was a bit nervous about that. So you only got ptosis done w/ dr. kwon?

Dont worry about the swelling, my friend did double eyelids couple of years ago and the swelling took at least a week to subside.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to reading about your experience! You're there during peak season, so i don't think its any wonder that the waiting rooms are packed. Also, hows the snow? :P

Theifcat,

Good luck with your recovery! :smile: I'm still considering lateral to make my eyes bigger (in addition to Rhino)..so i'm looking out for anyone who is doing eye surgeries and see how painful/long the recovery process take. So do update us~ keep warm!

Hi hi,

I did full incisional that's why maybe remove stitches in 7 days plus they knew I m going back later... U should tell them yr schedule.

Teium is selling sinecch at 120kwon. Very expensive. U might want to buy beforehand. Heard it is good

Thanks! 3rd day but still swollen eyes. If u were to lateral as well, u totally cannot open yr eyes the next day and full healing is at least 6 weeks. But results would be nice a nd dramatic. :smile:

No i haven't booked it yet. I'd really like to go with a buddy on this trip. Last time I went I just did nose/epi so it wasn't as bad but two-jaw seems scarier. Also I don't speak Korean either :sad:

Hi,

For those who pm me regarding price at teium. Kindly read earlier posts. Lilmisskoreana said there might be a price revision soon in teium. If u are having such diff price quote for surgery in january this might be the case.... I m not exactky sure.. Hope thi s helps. :smile:

Thank you! The last time i checked on naver (quite long time ago) there wasnt much buzz about teuim. But teuim was also on my to see list but they cnt squeeze me in. I think teuim has foreign patients almost as much as local patients, mayve 40-50 or 50-50. Definitely well known but not very very famous. It is quite known in chinese forums too, but more in english ones like this. I believe dr kwon also has the skills to do a good job ^^, youre lucky if you are able to book a consult.

Marir, thank you so much for your research!

I see for the View patients for V-line+zyogma with 180 in the message. Does that mean 18 million won? If it is, it is a lot. :sad:
Do you know what the average price is there?

Some people have been asking about my friend's experience at View, and with her permission, I posted the contents of the email she sent to me. It turns out that I got some of her procedures wrong. I thought she had rhinoplasty and fat grafted on her cheeks, but I guess my eyes deceived me lol. Sorry! Anyway, I've concluded that I don't think View is a good place to go if you plan on getting a lot of surgeries, but don't want a big change. Because if my friend's results are indicative of the normal results from View, I don't think people looking for slight improvements should go there.

Ahaha! I totally agree!

Hey, I sent you a PM about the pricing. EDIT: (Never mind, I decided to keep it in lol). And I'm honestly not sure what PCA she's talking about, but after doing a bit of Googling, I'm pretty sure it's this:

"Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) is a method of pain control that gives the patient the power to control their pain. In PCA, a computerized pump called the patient controlled analgesia pump — that contains a syringe of pain medication as prescribed by a doctor is connected directly to a patient's intravenous (IV) line. PCA pumps have built-in safety features. The total amount of analgesic (pain reliever) that the patient can self-administer is within a safe limit." -Web MD