BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yea sorry if i got u all confused. I just went cuz nicole thought itd b a good idea for me to get more info on vline surgery n since she was taking another client, she let me tag along :smile: she helped me translate even tho she knew i was going w view.

I edited the post after u read it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks babymode!

your eyes look so pretty!! they look amazing. it's been less than 2 wks and you healed that fast already without hot compression??? i'm really impressed because i heard incisional surgery takes longer to heal than other eye surgeries.

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th)
shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (jan1 - jan 16)

February 2013
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

June 2013
Lexethan
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)

Hello - I had my surgery 6 weeks ago. The scar has started to fade, but definitely far from being "rather invisible". However, I can see that it is starting to heal. From week 0 - 2, I was being patient. From week 2 - 5, I felt extremely horrible and thought that I looked like an alien. and i think it was week 5.5 (means about a few days ago, that I started liking the result). I believe I am still about 50% swollen.

The incisional method takes an extremely long time to heal. I would say at about 5-6 weeks, you start looking normal. And it will be about another 5 months to get the ideal results. As opposed to the non-incisional method, it it almost scarless at about 1 month and you look normal at about 2 weeks. However, the results for incisional is supposed to be long lasting and dynamic, but recovery period is pretty brutal to have to wait for so long....

So i just got incisional + epi + ptosis yesterday. The crease is symmetrical but i have bad swelling and bruising. When i got out of the operation room and looked into the mirror i was SHOCKED. Nt in a bad way but.. My eyes literally went from pea size to fishball 0.0 for now in addicted to the ice pack cause it feels soooo good.

Wow that's awesome! Would you be willing to share photos? I want to get incisional/epi too and kinda want to know what to expect post op.

you mean view quoted you 17.5 million for just vline with lift??? this is very expensive.....:cool:

Yes im taking photos everyday.. I think i will wait ti the swell has gone down a bit more and compile :smile: does anyone know how much the size of the crease will decrease from right after surgery for incisi

Wowwwwww! Thanks marir! You're right so affordable. Now I wonder how many treatments I can get done in 2 weeks. Hmm they probably won't treat my skin while I'm recovering though huh?

I think she meant

Even if i didnt go w view, i culdnt afford dream. The total price was 17.5mil, im sure i cudve bargained, but i didnt w view, so i wanted to c if theyd offer any discounts on their own.

because she said her total for view was 12.6 mil or something