BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is my 4th day post operations (full incisional + epi + ptosis) from teium. Cost 3.7 million. (decided to repet this again in case anybody asked again).

My dwelling had gone down by at least 50-60%. But I still don see full ptosis correction, a bit concerned a my biggest problem is ptosis. Hope to see good results soon.

I put on ice pack for 3 hours daily (scattered timings). Today started hit compressor. Think it works. In addition, I eat only fruits, cereals, bread,water, milk, pumpkin porridge. Abalone porridge, ginseng chicken.

Ate medicine every 6 hours. I guess all these are helping with speedy recovery.

Eliq,

Sinecch is a medicine that helps with reduce swelling and bruise. I did not manage to buy in SG. Internets sells it at $30-40. It is $130 at teium. Very expensive. If u r going back to workin 7-10 days. That might help! But personally I never tried before. Heard from previous formers.

Also folks, I felt that after eye surgery, we should use plastic eye patches to cover eyes. A bit disappointed teium never provide this but I brought from Singapore. You need medics
Tape to fasten it to yr eyes. It will prevent u from touching yr eyes while u sleep... :smile:

Prior to operations, I prepared the following next to my bed.

- iPad
- handphone
- water
Vitamin c
- honey
- fruits and nuts
- bread

Fruits and milk in fridge.

All the best to all who are preparing or going for surgeries soon! Cheers

Thanks for the review. It helps alot on letting me know what to expect.
My main concern is also to fix the ptosis repair followed by to have larger eyes.

Do update us on your healing process!
And wish you a speedy and smooth recovery!

Hi there

Thank you for sharing. Perhaps you could drop me a PM for Nicole's contact? I contacted Zoe, read quite a number of good reviews from her. I just need a great one.

Hi Thiefcat, how are you recovering from liposuction? how's the bruising and swelling?

Keep warm!!

hi egg tartlet, im new here and i heard so much about zoe, do you mind telling me how much it would cost to hire zoe as a translator and does she charge by day or is it a one time payment for the translation and she does everything else out of courtesy?

Bumping up the post. :smile:

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th)
shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (jan1 - jan 16)

February 2013
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

June 2013
Lexethan
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)

I am bound for my flight to Seoul in about 10mins. Will be going to Teium, JW, View, Regen and ID next week to consult for multiple surgeries(eyes/nose/face). The trip that i've been anticipating for for so long is finally going to materialize. I'm overwhelmed with all sorts of rollercoaster emotions when i think about going under the knife. This feels so surreal. Hopefully I won't get cold feet and chicken out last minute at the surgery table. I'm like the lowest pain tolerance person I know.

Will definitely update again once I'm safely in Korea. Pray for natural, beautiful results for me girls! xx

omg.. i'm happy for you!! The day has finally so close!
I hope i can go to Korea soon too

Hope the best!! :smile:

Thanks Thiefcat,

Selling went down by 50%...tt sounds really comforting. I will try to get the instructions from Banobagi website. I think all the clinic do not provide the shield, but thanks for the great idea cos my biggest worry is that I will hit my own eyes when I'm asleep...haha.

I get to know a new friend today and she is so familiar with Korea. She mentioned that Dream is great and recommended by her korean friend, so I might put it in my list too.

I'm not so worried abt my meals since my friends and boyfriend will be with me for the whole trip. Phew....

Hope u r recovering well and I believe all of us here cant wait to see ur eyes.

Ana.dancer,

Hope u have a smooth n comfortable flight. Apprecaite if u can keep us updated after ur consultation. JW and Teuim is in my shortlisted list. I'm also considering Dream...hmmm

OMG! That's so exciting! Good luck!!! How long are you staying? And please update us on the consultations at the clinics. It would be much appreciated!! Thanks!