BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karime.

I have never ate at restaurant at young dong hotel. Normally. I called and they ordered ginseng chicken fon outside. Yesterday version was nicer. To day I had for lunch and it was from another restaurant. I just called young dong restaurant and they don serve ginseng chicken. Just FYI.

Thats great insight, i'm glad its all gone so smoothly! Is it just relaxing and resting now or do you have other things planned?

Thanks ritchallthetime, which btw, I luv ur forum name.

I hope that helps. O u can add to that I have super thick mucous phlegm in the back of my throat that makes sleeping even more difficult cuz it feels like I'm choking on it. Not sure from what tho. U have any insights as to y i have that, plz plz plz let me know. My nose was bleeding a bit, but I didn't get any nose surgery n my nose hasn't bled since I was like 8yo. So another weird thing. Just to know, so that if n when u go through w it, u will kinda know it is natural. Totally uncomfortable n gross, but natural. I hope...

Nope, nothing really planned, just hoping to c the city n meet as many ppl from the forum as I can cuz I don't wanna b cooped up in my place :smile:

Gonna meet up w Thiefcat n Ana_dancer for dinner now. Compare surgical notes w Thiefcat. Hehehe I feel bad for them, I m a site to look at right now.

K Thiefcat n Ana_dancer,
Gonna go catch me a taxi. Hopefully they won't b too scared at me to stop :smile:
C ya in a bit

@Thiefcat, don't worry, we will figure out a place to eat. Just to warn u, I'm a super messy eater now. I really wish I had a bib.

Oh that's great to know!
I'm so happy there are other forumers here =)!
I really hope we can all meet up x)! keep in touch!

Oh i missed you guys!
But hopefully we still have an opportunity to meet up later this week
(all bandaged up).
I hope you guys had fun =)

O shux, but yes lets definitely try n meet!
Thiefcats eyes r looking amazingly beatiful n only 5 days post op, but she did have really pretty eyes to begin with. N ana-dancer is just adorably cute!

Same to you! Ohhh theres much eye s*** especially every morning. On the second day when I woke up I was blind, all I could see was white. Then after blinking I managed to see a bit and I used q-tip to clean away the excess. What about you?

Yes they do have laser service,
I think clinic preferrs you to do it after :smile: