BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Haha I almost forgot about baby wipes! Thanks to you I got reminded and just went to buy some :biggrin: I only brought the facial cleansing wipes but I haven't got to use it at all cause it's so cold and dry here, my face hardly produces any oil lol. I heard q-tips in saline solution work too, but I have no idea whats saline solution called here so its hard to find. Have you done/considering eyelid surgery as well?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I didn't wet the q-tips with water cause I'm afraid I'll get water infection! I'm really prone to infection, bruising and all that so I don't think it's a very good idea lol :X How are you getting along with your face? Does it hurt a lot? I think the weather is really good to walk around now right, beats icing haha :biggrin: I would love to meet up with you but I gotta ask for permission lol! Till when will you be here?

ah i see, i see. at 4 mil that's still less than i expected. thank you for your effort in finding the email!

i have a korean friend who could probably translate the view site, but i'm too embarassed to ask her. i want to keep the whole thing under wraps and she's against surgery in general. u__u jw has a great english page but now i've been enamored by view. just a week ago i was afraid of vline but after seeing marir's research i really want to go for it.

i've just e-mailed jw my photos, let's see how much they quote me... i'd probably get different recommendations in person though, since i'm so horribly unphotogenic. they'll probably spin in their chairs once i walk in the clinic u__u

Interesting. Didn't the dr give you any instructions or recs on how to clean your eyes and stitches?

Yes, truly blessed to have found this site :smile: hope to get to meet ya. Its nice just to have ppl around during recovery :smile:

Yea i know whacha mean bout not wanting to have friends translate, otherwise i wudda asked my super close friend, but she is against ps too. Well shes against me getting it, but shes getting it done herself. Lol she said i still dont need it, but i think she doesnt need it as well lol

Yes marir research really helped me out too! Good luck to ya. Lemme know if u have any more questions.

Oops, i used water today, maybe thats y my eyes r stinging a bit. Lol

My face is actually fine, just went to tlps w snowstream n nicole n she said tomorrow will be the worst for swelling, so im just bracing myself. No pain tho :smile:

Hehehe, u r sooo cute! Well probably gonna head back to tlps soon to meet up w them again, my place is super close to there so i came back to ice a bit. Kinda funny sitting in the lobby of another ps place. Lots of ppl probably thought i had my surgery there. Lol good busines for them hehehe

Yes, let us know if u r down to meet up one day :smile: k kit

Hey Karime, I finally got around to reading your post! Thanks for writing such a detailed account of your experience with View. Good to know things went smoothly, apart from some language barrier problems. I don't know if my Korean friend will be going with me, so communication was actually a big concern for me. But since you seem to have done well (enough) without one, I think I may do the same. I'll probably just end up making flashcards with English + Korean post-op survival phrases and communicating that way lol.

Anyway, I'm hoping your results look great, even without having done the zygoma surgery you wanted. I'm actually glad you brought it up, because I decided to look through my research again and I don't know how Dr. Lee does it, but his zygoma work is great. Since your surgery was 1-2 hours shorter than expected, I think I could probably fit in zygoma with other facial contouring.

Again, thanks for sharing your experience with everyone. Please do update us on your results when you can. ^^

Hey! Just got back from tlps for a quick icing but just wanted to tell u, yeah, dr lee isnt pushy so do ask for the zygoma operation even if he says u dont need it, cuz it makes a world of a difference n his prices r quite reasonable.
Will msg u later for sure :smile: