BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi snowstream.. thanks for your details contribution.. What kind of surgery u had from migo? Any implant or derma graft ? or rib cartilage ? how much they charge for nose job ? Sorri for many question.. all the best for your result..

I had nose, eye, minor fat grafting on face and hair grafting.

For nose, I remove a hump, refine my tip, straighten my nose, pushing the bones at the side closer, reduce my alar and fill up a depression using ear cartilage. No implants cos doc said my bridge is gd enough. No dermal fat graft cos doc said the results not lasting. They charge me 7 million won cos I did quite a far bit of wrk on my nose.

I guess the swelling isnt as bad for non-incision, so no worries. All the best

hi snowstream, did the doctor mentioned how long the fat grafting is going to last? =)

Nooooo, go for the house that has 5 bedrooms IIRC! The old guy who rents it out is supposed to be sweet as hell and takes pictures with all his guests at the end of your stay. That'd be one hell of a stay if you can find 4 other people doing surgeries around your time. People might think you were running an illegal clinic or something :P

I seem to have remembered it wrong, its only 4 rooms! But its in Seoul. Its this one:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/208354

Not sure on the location as he doesn't list how far it is from the Gangnam area.

I did not stay there, my only time in Seoul (all 5 days) was spent jumping from hotel to hotel. But i only found this place when airbnb was first mentioned in the topic and i took a gander at what options were available. Judging from the map, it shouldn't be more than 30 minutes away.

Hey! I'm actually going to bring two friends with me to Korea in like late June early July! I was wondering about these apartments that you are talking about renting. Why are they so much cheaper than hotels? I mean they seem nicer and more cozy overall. And which locations have you been looking at? Thanks =p

Wow. I didn't know this many people are going there for PS in Jan.
I will be in Seoul from Jan 6 - 21th for nose and chin. Would love to hang out with everyone. My e-mail address is [email protected]
Keep in touch! =)