BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow wow lol u survived:smile:))) hope you recover fast!!!

Wow! Is this true? I cant believe it. I had my rhino with them last year, and the English translator, Yumi, made sure that I was taken care of immediately. Even when she was out of the office after she injured her leg, she called the front desk to make sure I was taken care of.

I find it impossible to believe that you received such bad service! Yumi took her own personal time to take care of me, help another patient find a laundromat, and even find me when I got lost!

As far as breaking into the Chinese market, I know that they have a sister clinic in China, so I don't think they'd advertise heavily in that market. From what Yumi told me, Because JW isn't a very big clinic, most of the overseas patients come from word-of-mouth.

Also, all popular clinics are typically extremely busy in the winter time because that's when a lot of locals have school breaks/vacation time for surgery. I'm sure any popular clinic will have similar requests for a deposit.

I've been away from the purse forum for a while, and its so bizarre to come back to it and read so much negativity regarding JW. Then again, I had my nose Job done in Sept. and they were probably less busy during that time than the winter.

Those of you planning to go in Spring, beware. School year ends in March, and lots of parents give their children plastic surgery as a graduation gift, so you may be facing another really hot season.

While I may not know this latest wave of formers going to Korea, I wish you all the best of luck and the best results!! Just a tip for those getting jaw/zygoma/vline or other severe surgeries, talk to your front desk receptionist about getting food deliveries. You can order everything from porridge to black bean noodles and have it delivered to your door.

Please add me on that list Feb15th - Mar15th!

Hi can I ask are u satisfied with ur nose job with JW?
Urs is pri or revision case and how much did u paid for ur surgery? Is ur doc in charge dr suh?? How was it, Thks

Hi

I recently got into an argument with my friend about getting PS in Korea. When I told him he was really against it and the main reason was cost. He told me by the time I book a flight (I'm coming from Canada), book hotel for 2+ weeks, shop (who can resist...!!!), pay the translator etc. that I'll end up spending around the same if not more compared to if I just got the surgery in Canada.

I'm not getting my entire face done I only really want a rhinoplasty, and I don't care where I sleep as long as it as a roof and bed lol. I've heard some clinics offer places where you can stay for pretty cheap?

I emailed a doctor I was greatly considering going to in Canada and the estimation for a rhinoplasty was $7.9k. Pretty sure that's much more than what good Korean surgeons charge...and even with flight, hotel, translator (some shopping :graucho:) I would be paying less...?

Also one more question has anyone heard about doing lip reduction in korea? From what I've seen most clinic websites don't have it listed for procedures they perform

Hey please also add me! I'm sorry kind of new to the thread but have been following. I too will be going on the 28th February onwards. Anyone who would like to meet up please let me know!

I dont know how much you are paying for flight, hotel, translator...etc...
but usually rhino surgery itself wound't be up to $7.9.
And yes there is lip reduction in korea:smile:
and most of korea's clothes, acc, make-up, etc. they are soo cheap
compare to Canada i bet:smile:)) lol and they are really cute !!

my translator is nicole. i don't think i can just give you her number, sorry. please reach her at free19850707@hotmail[dot]com

Omg. That sounds like quite an experience! >.< I hope your healing goes well!! Good luck!

Hi everyone, I'll be going to korea at end of February and am contemplating on getting eyelid surgery including lateral epi and also v-line. My top clinics are Oz, Grand,Regen, Cinderella and Item clinic.

I was wondering If anyone can share with me their experiences recently with any of thos clinics? Particularly for v-line? I have about 3 weeks sail before going back to work. As I work in sales, I need to be fully recovered before I can see my clients so knowing the downtime needed is heaps important.

Ah, so you're one of the ones keeping Nicole busy this month. I've been in contact with her via email and she sounds awesome. Plenty helpful too, answering all my questions even though i've not actually confirmed booking her services yet.