BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yeah, i'm also worried that if i don't declare, with my luck, i'll probably be the one to get randomly searched! I want to go at the end of February but its looking increasingly likely i'll be there in April instead as it gives me more time to prepare a lot better. I've given myself until the end of January before i decide this though.

Hey good luck! :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did you pay for your surgery if I may ask? I'm going next month w my Korean gf, any info would be very helpful, thank you!

My sister had a rhinoplasty in Tw, it was not a good outcome. Her nose became contracted and not so pretty. We needed a revision rhinoplasty but many of the doctors we went to, from OZ, from Item and Bao said her nose was too damaged. After that we went to Shimmian and Dr Jung saw what the problem was with her nose immediately. We are two weeks post op and everything is looking gd.

Hey Cjchen,

Thanks so much for getting back to my message. ^^ I am going back and forth as to whether I want to go through with facial contouring >.< But I am going to see what the doctors say, I suppose.... Btw, where did you go to do your facial contouring?

Hey =)

I'm actually in Seoul right now and would love to find other girls to hang out with =) I'll be here until feb 13. Here's my kakao id: ana216

I posted above, but I changed my blog address to this:

http://revisionrhinoplastywithshimmian.blogspot.tw/

For those who are interested to fix botched nose jobs. We just got ours done at Shimmian and so far everything is looking good at day 15.

My sister had a rhinoplasty in Tw, it was not a good outcome. Her nose became contracted and not so pretty. We needed a revision rhinoplasty but many of the doctors we went to, from OZ, from Item and Bao said her nose was too damaged. After that we went to Shimmian and Dr Jung saw what the problem was with her nose immediately. We are two weeks post op and everything is looking gd.

Well the prices may vary for every individual. Their prices are higher than many other clinics. Initially the consultant have quoted me 9.5mil won and I jumped out of the chair. But we managed to bring it down as I was paying in cash . On a personal note, I don't regret choosing this clinic. They have made my PS experience warm, comfortable and memorable.

My translator was commenting that their treatment towards the customer is really good. Ie we have three surgeons coming into check on the lines that my doctor drew. They started discussing and commenting on the best lines for the eyes and nose. You won't get that at big clinics. I got the eyes that I wanted so badly all these while, ie the round for eyes. Now I'm waiting for the nose cast to be off, I'm excited :smile:

Remind me what surgery you are having? If you go in April we can co ordinate meet up at the very least. Do you know if any others are planning to travel the same time? I can see this thread has gone full circle. If everyone had time to read the previous thread nearly all their questions will be answered. I can see the same clinics are being recommended over and over but not the same ones as last year, so much can change in 6 months.

Just facial contouring at the moment. Theres quite a few others going in April, there should be a list somewhere in this thread. You just got to find it, it should be too far back.

Yeah, if people had the time to read both topics (What is it? Nearly 700 pages combined?) they wouldn't need to ask some of the questions that are being asked. I don't mind the ones asking for clinic recommendations, like i said before, theres just so many possibilities now that people have begun exploring the less well known ones.

If i go in April, we should definitely meet up. You going to be there alone again?

Yeah feel free to email me
My email is

experiments_on_reversemotion [at] hotmail [dot] com

:smile:

I went with Zoe to 3 clinics: VIEW, Regen, and Wonjin. I ended up choosing VIEW for my v-line, lateral cantoplasty+eye lowering, and rhino.

VIEW:
I really loved the atmosphere in there. The consultant was really sweet. I showed them all the pictures of what I wanted and didn't want and Ms. Kim wrote down everything next to the picture. Meet up with Dr. Choi and I felt really comfortable with him. Didn't have enough time to wait for Dr. Lee to come back from surgeries because we were on a schedule so the consultant said that Dr. Lee will be waiting for me to talk with him when I come back (and if we come later than 7 closing time to just give them a call so they will wait for us). I really love the customer appreciation here! Prices before bargaining:

Chin, Mandible, zyogma- 5 million each. 12 million if you get everything together.
rhino (silicone implant and tiplasty)- 2.5 million
lateral cantoplasty- 1 million
eye lowering- 1 million won

Wonjin:
I don't reccomend Wonjin at all.
Wonjin was packed to the brim with locals waiting (It was a weekday too!)--think about it if I had to come back for a medical emergency, they would make me wait too! There was so many people waiting for consultation that they even hired a magician to entertain guests. Zoe and I couldn't believe it. We ended up waiting about a good hour even though we made an appointment.
Meet up with the consultant and said I couldn't meet with the doctor unless I paid for an x-ray exam which was 100,000 won! WHAT A RIP OFF! I just asked her the price. She seemed like she didn't care if she had our business or not since there were so many customers waiting already. She just gave us the price and quicky left us in the room to get out. Price:
V-line: 13,000,000 won
Rhino (tiplasty, alar reduction, silicone implant)- 4.5 million won
lateral: 1.5 million won

Regen:
Not as packed as Wonjin. The consultants and people working there weren't exactly pretty but that shouldn't be the reason why you don't choose a clinic. After going to Wonjin I had a bad feeling about big clinics already, but wanted to give Regen a shot.
Waited for about 2-3 hours and we couldn't even see the nose doctor because he was operating on paitients. Only met with the facial contouring doctor. He spoke great english but I was immediately turned off once he showed me examples of his before and after patients. He also snapped at me when I asked questions like "how long until I will be able to eat soild foods." and said: "CAN YOU ASK ME SOME REAL QUESTIONS!? THESE ARE QUESTIONS YOU ASK YOUR CONSULTANT. NOT ME." Wow. Geez, attitude much!? Even though I did not see the nose doctor I was already turned off and just asked the consulant the price:
V-line: 9 million won
Rhino (just tiplasty and alar reduction): 4.5 million won
lateral cantoplasty: 1 million won

Met with Dr. Lee later and then just ended up choosing VIEW. The price was bargained down to 12 million won.

Personally, if I had a chance to choose 3 clinics to go see again for consultation day I would have checked out all the small clinics because there is more of a personal appreciation to the surgeries and there won't be a chance that they will switch you over to some junior doctor during operation time when you are knocked out. There is also a shorter wait time so if you need to come in for a medical emergency they will be able to help you ASAP unlike larger clinics. So yeah, check out Mairir's research of the locals on naver with their results and do your own research as well. Don't just choose clinics off from this fourm because sometimes it is pretty obvious that they are just people being paid by the company (*cough* BK *cough*). If I could choose three clinics to visit again I would choose: VIEW, Girin (http://www. girin life. com/ --delete the spaces. Girin is in the same building as view. I am kind of bummed I didn't check them out), and JW plastic Surgery.

Hope it helps!

Hey good luck with your surgeries! I'm finding it really surprising that the people in this thread are taking to View so well, what is that, like the 4th person to be having surgeries there ever since our beloved Marir posted her research (if this was the UK, she'd have an OBE from the Queen for her work towards PS :biggrin:). Anyway, i hope they stay small-ish, i would hate it if they end up becoming a big clinic and losing that personal touch.