BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Please read my previous posts on this thread. I don't want to keep repeating my doctor's name and sound like I'm advertising for him or something.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tracey,

Actually my mum had done thread lift before in singapore (but im not sure whether it's similar to ez thread lift in Korea) the result wasn't significant and doesnt last too long , could it be due to the doctor isn't skilled enough ? She was dissapointed so that's why she wants to do facelift instead. Last year i stayed at hotel la casa and met a woman from china who just did facelift in bk. her face was soo swollen and looked horrible with her bandaged. Initially i thought she just recovered from an accident. :biggrin:.
I am considering grand too for my mum's consultation. Whereas for myself, I would stick to those clinics that are good at eye surgery like teuim, Regen, banobagi. I want a natural eye look like Sandra park. Dont think can consult many clinics due to limited time. Probably at most 3clinics

Have u got quotation from Regen for facelift?

o wow i see. well i guess its important to go to someone skilled then. LOL haha the first one. im a girl who juss happens to be in love with taeyang and bigbang!!! i was rlly sad they didn't come to canada for their world tour. next time i am going to travel. i will pm u my email for the pics if you dont mind sending them to me :smile:

lol haha your rlly funny :smile: her nose is super pretty, i would love to have her nose, but i wouldn't mind if mine was a little longer. her nose looks soo tiny and perfect so i wouldnt expect to get an exact replica of her nose lol

lol well im east african and the last place i would go for a nose job is the states. they are not very skilled in ethnic rhinoplasties at all. my nose has some similarities to the asian nose so i am quite sure i can get natural looking results going to korea or even china.

hey, well i plan to consult with dr.wang probably this fall, and some korean clinics on the side. i did talk to about 2 forumers on here who said they were going to consult with dr.wang in a months time and get back to me on their thoughts about him. but i have yet to hear from them. yup it is quite scary going to him when there are not any reviews of him on this forum. however there is a chinese beauty forum tht had quite a few reviews of him with pics and all, and they seemed to say good things (with what i could understand through google translate).

i think the only way you will know if ure sure you want to get a rhinoplasty with him is if you consult, but if your just too scared then korea is always an option as well. i do like his results and his aesthetics are in line with mine so i would hope that everything turns out right when going to him.

Thanks Tracey... I really appreciate it :smile:
I know recovery won't be easy when it comes to V line. I was gonna do my nose too but I thought about it and I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. It would be difficult to breathe and stuff. And recovery would be even harder! Where did your cousin go for V line? She was in agony for 2 months?! Whoa... sounds scary but I'm sure it was worth it in the end!

Hi Virgo,
They quoted 4 million for e z lift so it's the same price. EZ lift is supposed to be an improved version of the old contour thread lift coz the threads are stronger, more flexible and has 2 to 3 timws more barbs. They claim the results are more dramatic and lasts 5 to 8 years but who knows ...

We are just consulting with grand and regen. We may go to regen since they do good eye work and I may just get my upper eye lids fixed :smile:

When did your mom do her thread lift ?

Definitely, I have never been to the states and I don't plan on ever going there either! It's cheaper for me to buy a planeticket to Korea than to America. But it's hard finding a good clinic in Korean since there are so many..

Just an update: I recovered actually really quickly from my v line surgery. Even the doctor, mr.lee was really suprised of how much I deswelled. Right now I'm at my 3 week mark. I'm still a little swollen in my cheeks but other than that it doesn't look bad at all. Just a warning for those who want v-line, you have to be really careful of what you eat: AVOID SALTY FOODS. Because after the vline i became more sensitive to salt and my face gets really bloated after i eat anything salty. I guess its a good thing since its healthier? I can pretty much eat whatever i want after the second week. I could eat rice or noodles after the first week, no need to liquid diet! The consultant told me that pumpkin juice was a bog fat myth. It jut makes girls gain a ton of weight haha. Walking a ton around seoul in the cold weather and taking siennic (spelling?) really helped me deswell! Don't stay indoors all day because its depressing. Also meet up with fourmers for moral support. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful fourmers I was able to meet and become friends with!

I talked to xblue about it. She left on the 11th day. I've decided that I'd go a couple of days earlier. So I can stay about 2 weeks there. *fingercross* that my plan would go as plan :biggrin:

Thats great! As long as you talked to someone whos had experience of undergoing the surgery than just my word, i'm sure it'll all turn out ok in the end.

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone going to Seoul in May/ June? I'm planning to be there for my revision Rhinoplasty and may be a V-line surgery (not sure on this since I already have a small face but want to improve my chin). Since I might go there my self it would be fun to have someone to hang out with.
:biggrin:

I agreed that it is right that she charges commission but do your job right.
She coaxed my friend into surgery and it turned out to be a failed ps.
Can one imagine the pain and stress to my friend has to endure?
And my friend have to wait for 6 more months to do revision.

Hello Rachy888,

Zoe was complaining to my friend and me abt 2 gals who cancelled their surgeries last min when we were in seoul, like 3 weeks ago.

So you are that gal whom zoe talked about?
Glad that everything turns out well now :smile: