BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Amy,

Dr.Kim direct email is [email protected]
His Singapore Coordinator (Irene) is [email protected]

You are planning to go to BK PS? What kind of surgeries you are looking at?
email me at [email protected]
:smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually people get double eyelid, epicanthoplasty and laternal canthoplasty together. At least I did. lol. Anyway, it does make your eyes look slightly bigger:smile:

Overall to make them bigger a doctor will probably recommend ptosis correction, this is usually if your eyes look a little sleepy. Otherwise like others have suggested, you can get the inner and outer corners cut.

Also just to update if anyone cares, it's been 3 full days since surgery and my eyes and nose are still pretty swollen. It's kind of depressing because you get the surgery so your eyes can be bigger and your nose can be smaller. However, after surgery the swelling makes your eyes so small and your nose so huge! I can't wait till all of this horrible swelling goes down. I'm due to go get stitches out later this week too!

Which clinic did u go to? My nose was dreaking huge after the cast came off. I was depressed. But after 3 weeks, my nose deswelled and it's smaller now. It will continue to be smaller over 4 to 6 months

wow! singapore airline? for 700sgd per person? thats very cheap!!

Wow.. how long did you like recover at least for the swelling part.
As I am pretty worried to do epicanthoplasty as I heard that takes the longest time to heal >.<''''
But doctor suggested me to do that too. Double eyelid, Ptosis & Epicanthoplasty..

Ohh So did you have ptosis and double eye lid surgery??
aww... wish you have a speedy recover soon! Take more pineapple and walk more they say it helps blood circulation and reduce swelling...

YESS! SUper worth it!
700+ I got mine at $705. Sweet -2 to go - deal.
But timing wasnt very good but then still very worth it taking SQ there!

It was like 900~1K for taking korean or asiana air . So if you can confirm your dates do buy SQ asap before the tix are sold out :smile:

Anyone had dark eyecircle or eye bag removed in korea? I am not sure what price is reasonable?

I am going teuim for double eyelid and ask for quotation to remove dark circle too they quoted:

The costs are

1. Transconjuctival fat removal : 1,200,000 KRW

2. Fat injection for dark circle :1,200,000 KRW

Is that Expensive? they say i will have discount if i do cause i am doing double eyelid surgery too. But I dont know if its worth doing.

Anyone know the market rate for dark circle removing??

And The double eyelid price they quoted was a little steep I think:

1.Double eyelid surgery including ptosis correction (Incisional method is recommended but partial incision may be possible) : 2,500,000 ~3,000,000 KRW + 10% VAT

2.Epicanthoplasty : 1,200,000 KRW

If your case is revisional surgery, prices and fees may be subject to a change into about 1.5 times to the normal cost.

Please share with me what you think of these prices...
scared i kena carrot by them

Seems like teium's pricing is fixed. If u read through this thread, u will realise that all of us paid the same price.