BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I did. I had osteotomy, hump remover and tip plasty. The nose shape looks pretty natural but one side of my nose bridge is not straight due to the remaining bone, it looks like a little hump. Actually most of people don't really notice unless they stare very close by my nose, but I'm still not completely satisfy.

Dr. Suh is very much responsive to my email (normally, one day after). No complaint about their post-surgery care. :smile:

When are you planning for the trip?

ID seems kind of busy, and who's to say that when you're knocked out. Dr. Park doesn't let one of his juniors take the wheel and drive - hard to know, it's a rumor, but who knows the truth.

Face Line, EverM and Regen are fairly reputable as well.

Wow, thank you so much for making this list. I'm just waiting for my decision to be made for facial bone contouring to book my self into this list. Looks like I shall be going in June or July. Hopefully, I will be able to meet some of you here!:smile:

Yes, I have heard these rumours. I know, there might be a chance of switching surgeon in these big hospitals but what to do except trusting them when one doesn't have any other choices.

Thanks for the list, I will check them out!

I have a qns for those who had done their double eyelid.
Do you guys eat anything before your eyelid surgery?

I had asked teuim about it but the reply was like this:

"There is no limitation in eating or drinking before surgery becasue the eyelid surgery needs only local or regional anesthesia.

However, if you want some sedation or sleeping during sugery, we can give you some sedatives via intraveous line.

If you want to be more comfortable and want to remember nothing during the surgery, you must not eat anyting at least 4 hours before surgery. "

haha so should I or should I not eat anything 4hrs before surgery?? anyway i am not going for sedation... so any advice from anyone out there??

I heard of these as well. I think that these happen a lot, especially in "training" clinics. I read on some sites that they have junior and senior interns and even if the most senior doctor is the one who does the consultation, there really isn't a guarantee if they will be the ones operating on us.

I've x'd out bk for now but have kept banobagi and pitangui. I've also added ID, dream and regen as well.

wow! can't wait to be added to this list. I hope that you gals will be willing to share your before and after pix and share your experiences to help us (the other people still undecided) on where to go...good luck to all of us!!!!

Teuim also mentioned to me about sedatives, I think I'm going for it bcoz I'm afraid the anesthesia will wear off in the half way. If that really happen to me, i will be scared to death and pain like hell then. I even request for general anesthesia, but they don't recommend it. Those who had done ps with local anes are really really brave. I'm still in between teuim and Regen.... Can't make final decision yet..

Nose:
Osteotomy, implant, tiplasty, alarplasty.

Chin:
Implant or Fat graft.

Different clinics said different things about my chin. So I'm going in person to see what they think. I've heard pros and cons about both implant and fat graft.

It's nt scary at all. It's like a massage. No pain during my nose and eyes surgery. Both are in local. And if it wears off, you won't be able to feel sudden pain. It's a progressive pain. But you can talk to your surgeon to inject u wherever feels pain.

Do you have any ideal how we could figure it out if the clinic is the "training" one? For example, ID?

That would be very uncool to have a 20-30 years old operating my precious face and cut a way a part of bone...:faint::noggin: <== like this??