BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Sorry, that was a joke :P

I can't tell you about London really, i've never actually spent anytime down there.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also been planning on having buccal fat reduction. I was just wondering what clinics you're looking into, if you don't mind me asking?

You're welcome.

I would hold off lipo to see what the results of the buccal fat removal will bring before deciding if you want further sculpting.

Why do you want to revise your paranasals?

From my experience, removing the sutures was not painful at all. To me it felt like shackles were being unlocked. Liberating.

Don't know about Korea, but every clinic in Thailand that I know of does dimple creation surgery. It's a fairly simple procedure.

hey, hongkongphooey! welcome back!

obviously every clinic will differ in pricing and everything (which you're already more than aware of), but for giving a starting point at least, you can check out this price list for teuim clinic:
http://english.teuimps.co.kr/english/05_community/community03.html

when searching the page for "dimple," it says: "cheek dimple one side 300,000 krw; cheek dimple both sides 600,000 krw"

hope this helps!!!

p.s., thanks for being so informative and helpful to forummers in the past - i remember! ;)

Heyy have you checked out Asian nose job 2? Ppl seemed generally pretty happy with it there

Thanks cherryzz! I'm loving it each day and really treasure it so much :biggrin:

Anyways I'm back after long hiatus, hows everyones doing?
Just to update on my lipo, LOVE IT!! my tummy is flat flat now and lost few kgs as well :smile:

To note: first few weeks/month you may find yourselves gaining weight instead of losing cause of the intense tissue swelling thingy but after awhile just watch ur diet (yes you still have to watch what you eat!) and if you exercise you'll find urself losing more and get that nice bikini body.

I'm loving both my nose & tummy+arm now! :biggrin:

Ahh what I meant was since I will have stitches in the upper part of my mouth then I may as well have stitches in the lower part too as I will be on a liquid diet anyway but not as severe as the stitches from when I had v line and genio surgery. I hope I can eat solid foods quicker this time but will still rely on my protein shakes so I don't lose too much weight ha ha. Did you see any difference at all and could you request how much fat was removed? Maybe you only had a little taken out?

I'm having it done at ID Hospital as I am there for rhino and Paranasal revision also. I am requesting Dr Park as my surgeon.

When I smile the paranasals restrict me from showing all my top teeth so I want them made smaller or removed and I don't like the fact I can feel them every time I laugh however others that have had Paranasal implants have no problems especially if they had a gummy smile but I didn't. I think mine are too low. If you look closely you can see them in my avatar by the light from the camera flash.

Hey! Yes I'm back for now as I will be returning to Korea in April!! I am glad I was able to help people I like to think it will bring me good karma ha ha. Thank you for the link, wow I didn't realise they did so much there some procedures I've never even heard of! I am going to Teuim for bigger eyes anyway so will ask lots of questions but I have now heard that dimple surgery may not be a good idea as the dimples will show even if I'm not smiling and that's not good. I hope this is not true and I still want to find someone on this forum that has had it done in Korea so if anyone knows someone please let me know. Did you get any surgery yet?

May I check for fat graft, it is fat transfer from our belly fats and transfer onto our face. adding volume into our face..

Anyone knows Is this treatment pretty similar with having dermal fillers injected into our face to fill out the uneven areas?
As far as I know, fats will absorbed back into our bodies and the remaining will stay put but there is a further need for 2nd or 3rd treatment.

Is fat graft really that good and can it helps to correct astemeery face? Or their part is to fill up ur face?

In the UK we call it Arnica try googling see if you can find it under this name.