BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Its different for each person from what i understand. But i think at 8 days you would still be swollen and most likely some brusing depending on what procedures you had done.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup yup!! She's still doing some last minute shopping. hahaha I can't wait!!

And oh, for those who are concerned, just got a call from Nicole (Pitangui's online consultant and not the translator I hear people talking about) and she said that the North hype is nothing to worry about. =)

Totally. It's on a case to case basis. I envy those who don't really swell up that much. Lucky them! I hope mine doesn't swell up for too long coz I wanna take my beauty shots asap! For now, I'm just continuing living a healthy lifestyle...

Wait, have you guys ever heard of post-treatment procedures that help with the recovery process?

Try to avoid seafood for a week and remember to put ice pack. Good luck

hey chloe

i'm off to korea in a few days time - i'm gg for eyes and nose

unfortunately if u go incisional, 8 days isn't enuf to look 'normal'- trust me i wish it wasn't tru, but you'll still be swollen and there'll be some bruising. full recovery is a couple of months. from about 3 wks you'll still be swollen a little bit, but most of the tell tale signs of ps would have subsided so u can lie & say u got pink eye or something lol

i'm gg back to work at wk 3 so i'm just gg to tell ppl i partied a lot and didn't get enuf sleep lol :P at the end of the day i think ppl at work will still talk smack behind my back, but whatevs - if I look good then i think my care factor will be close to zero :biggrin:

hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum- I'll be going to seoul for eyes and nose sugery (20/3-3/4). Would love to meet up with anyone that's in seoul around the same period:smile::smile::smile:

you will get thread removal around the 4/5th day so it depends on ur recovery rate. 8 should be ok.. But i think starting your eyes will sure looks a lil red and unnatural. As what i seen from my friend surgery. I havent get it done either I am taking a 10 days to do it in seoul in May..:smile:

Ooh I'm wishing I can go for non incisional...guess I have to change my perspective of not caring wat others say...hey those gg in a few days time, best of luck :cutesy: and do share your experiences...

My friend ate alot of PINEAPPLE. ANd she really does recover very fast. Its only 7 days and her swell totally went off. But can still see a lil redish around her eyelid. And she drinks alot of water and walk alot. hmm i guess i will do that too no harm eating pineapple. But then does Seoul have pineapple? SG can get plenty but how am i going to get it at seoul?? LOL..

When/where are you going to get ur surgery done? =)

Was thinking of gg to Seoul in may and Ive shortlisted to 3 clinics: pitangul,JK and teiums. Currently, I'm more keen to do it in JK...hmm...

Wow how is ur lipo result? U lipo which area? How much? Is it pain?
I am set with 365 for lipo. So looking forward.

They just reply mz email with the help of shimmian clinic. They helped me contact them to reply my email.

Yes, most clinics offer some sort of post-treatment recovery procedures, whether this just be a facial or heat treatment to help with the swelling. But most people don't stay long enough to receive them. Its why i'm planning a longer a stay so that i can get all of them, most only get the first then have to leave.