BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I am looking for a eng translator. Email Zoe but she is not free. I dunno which translator is experienced PS. Do PM mi at bluebells1989@hotmailcom if u guys knew 1. =D

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the link i got where you can complain
see if this helps

Yuni Nam working at the Public Business Team under Medical Tourism Center of Korea Tourism Organization. The phone number is 02-752-2103 and her email is [email protected]
wish u the best

Yeah, i've had to change plans once i found out N is fully booked next month. Not actually too troublesome, gives me a bit more wriggle room to sort out things here at home but i'm looking at May/June now which i'm not 100% comfortable with considering it starts getting hot in May and the last time i went from a cold climate to a hot one my skin developed a climate allergy according to the dermatologist i saw in HK the last time it happened.

hey i'm really interested that you mentioned that you had a primary source that went to dr.wang and had great results! he's been my number one choice for a while and i've been in contact with him back and forth through email. i would love to hear a detailed review of your friends experience if your willing to tell me (i can pm you my email if you like) :smile: theres been quite an interest in him in the asian nose job threads so don't feel wary about mentioning him juss cuz he's a chinese doc. i think anyone including me would be grateful for any skilled ps in asia to be mentioned in this thread, not juss korea :smile:

I'm still hoping to make early April work out for me so just added myself. Hope I copied the latest version.

Would love to meet/hang out with some other forumers while I'm there!

My information is over a week old so I guess translators are booked up quick! Sorry I should have checked first but as April is not a busy month I thought there would still be an opening. If you do decide to go in April it will be great to meet up, I am going to Teium for a consultation too.

This is the 2nd time I will be in Seoul and from my personal experience, online consultations did not help at all, infact they only confused me. When I spoke to ID who I chose to have surgery with, my consultant Joanne didn't have a clue where their online office is based, who works there and what they said to me, to her I was a brand new client. I can not speak for any other clinics so this time I am having no online consultations and will go have a face to face consultation then maybe a second consultation if I still have any questions or worries, I have allowed myself extra days for this.

Hey!

Thanks for your reply. I've read other peoples reply to you and vice versa and I too am very sorry to hear you are not happy with the results SO FAR. As I had said to you before, my face is still changing and I am now 8 months post op. I am finding it difficult to imagine your chin and the line that did not swell up, if you feel comfortable can you PM me a photo of just your chin? Of course I won't share with anyone, it's private!

You also mentioned the stitching inside your mouth being too high, I have the opposite to you. It seems to me I have a deeper gums so if I reach my tongue infront of my lower teeth I can barely touch the bottom, before my V Line and Genio I could easily sweep food away from there using my tongue but now I can't - maybe my tongue has shrunk ha ha???

All around my lower jaw is still in recovery as it is still sensitive, only yesterday I slipped with my toothbrush and hit the side of my inner cheek, OMG that hurt a lot! I think for me it will be a year from surgery to full recovery. I can't believe you quit your job, I hope it wasn't a career job and that once this is over it will be easy to find another.

If you are thinking of going down the legal route then please take photos every week and make sure you hold a sign with the date written on it. Then 3 months post op you will be able to see if there is any change and whether you have a case for negligence. Remember to take photos from several angles. As you know I am going back to Seoul in April, if you want me to do anything to help send me a private message, I am sure there will be days when I will have not much to do as I'm there for 3 weeks. Maybe you will send me a photo of your chin and I can show Dr Park from ID, there is no one better ask as it was Dr Park who pioneered V Line and everyone tried to copy his procedure so he will know immediately from your photo if there was any negligence or maybe it is part of the recovery process, just a thought.... but it will give you peace of mind which I think you are seeking and to put your mind at rest.

You will not be charged for the actual consultancy but if you need to have X-Rays and Scans then decide to NOT go ahead with that clinic, they reserve the right to charge you. Some clinics ask clients to have X-Rays and Scans first, mainly for facial contouring or any changes to your bone structure so the Doctor can see where your nerves, muscles etc are to be able to give you a more precise consultation and the limits of what can be achieved so bear this in mind.

Soy sauce definitely makes my wounds darker and the reason why you shouldn't eat seafood at least 2 weeks before and after surgery is because sea life sucks up food from the seabed which harvests a lot of microorganisms, to you and me this is bacteria or poo if you like. If you eat any seafood that has a lot of microorganisms in it's body and you've just had surgery (your immune system is already on high overdrive trying to piece you back together again) your body may not have enough energy to fight off hundreds of new organisms that is not naturally found in your body and for this reason you could get an infection so you should stay away from seafood as a precaution. Some of you may remember Shane from last years thread, he had an operation, stayed away from fresh seafood but decided to eat a bag of dried cuttlefish and bam before he could even finish the packet he could feel his face swelling up. Not worth the risk as I would say, if in doubt go without!

Lateral Epi - I can not remember who posted the question but I did read it not long ago and didn't have a chance to reply. Yes it is true, this procedure can have the opposite effect and can make your eyes smaller. I had lateral epi last year and initially my eyes look really big and lovely, after a month they looked the same and after 2 months they looked smaller and I know why. Where the cut is by the side of my eyes, the tissue has grown back and as you know, newly formed tissue around a wound is a lot thicker than tissue that has never been touched. So as I now have thick tissue, it has pulled the skin tighter around the corners and making my eyes look very slightly smaller than they were before surgery. This will not affect everyone, it depends on your eye sockets, if you have large eye sockets you will have a lot of room then surgery will be successful but if you are like me and the doctor says you don't have large sockets and the change may be minimal then forget it, save your money. This is why I am going to Teium to see if there are any other options open to me as I've already had double eye lid surgery. I hope this helps someone and in turn maybe someone in the forum could suggest what procedures are open to me for bigger eyes. By the way the avatar photo is me but my eyes are slightly smaller now as that photo was taken only a few weeks after surgery.

Thank You very much hongkongphooey :smile:That was me who asked this question and You even expalin why this can happen, that helps me a lot. I must considr now what to do, wishe to know any other procedure to makes eyes longer but so far I didn`t find nothing else and search a lot ... Anyway if I decided not doing lateral I think I will still be looking options so if I find any solution, I let You know.

Onlyif I already noticed that You did zygoma reduction, could You tell me something. I read that during zygoma reduction they usually don`t touch the front of cheeks, but when I looke at some photos I notice that in front view the cheeks looks smaller after PS as well. Did You notice that result on Yourself? That is example what I mean, here is that kind of photo http://forums.cozycot.com/health/30625-cheekbone-reduction-surgery-49.html

Wow, I thought it was fishy that Grand clinic gave you such a cheap price @12M won. If there's some consolation, you can have scar revision on your nose. And for the filler, you can have fat graft...supposedly it lasts longer than fillers..i'm crossing my fingers as I just had some myself.

True , my ex boss used to say shrimps were cockroaches of the sea

I think Korea may not be the best destination for you. Reason is that Koreans are thin, very few of the population are overweight or lose that much weight. if you live in the states, Costa Rica may be better. They are experienced with lower body lift, tummy tuck, arm lift (you know the bat wings), etc

Wow JW quoted so much more expensive for Sub-brow lift. I had this procedure a week ago at Teuim. They call this procedure sub-brow lift. I paid much lower than JW quoted you at 3M won. I paid total 3.5M won for sub brow lift and lower eyelid (eyebag removal - transconjunctival fat repositioning and fat graft).

Results: 8 days later, I really love my eyes. I had my eyes from 20 years back! They are still swollen. There is still a ridge which formed under one of my brows (I think due to 20% swelling which is still there) but otherwise, I look completely acceptable and normal. The day after surgery I looked like an alien ready for Halloween party. I hope that ridge will go away . Will continue later.