BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... think those who post are newbie who didn't follow the thread!

How's ur surgery & recovery? Hope all is good for you :smile:

Surgery went well first check up tomorrow! Met up with the April group today in my hotel room we're having a blast during recovery, so glad I put the group together hope someone in the May, June etc groups takes the lead and do the same! Everyone is so nice too!!!

Hey hey
Yes I will post my surgery details soon and hope it will help others. I have a another surgery on Wednesday for rhino and paranasal revision. By the time I leave on 30th April nearly every part of my face will have changed. Haha I'm so next week!

Loads of fun. Meeting with forumers really does make a difference in your trip. If I could do this trip all over again, I would have rented out an apartment with two or three beds to share with other forumers.
You go to another country by yourself for plastic surgery. People forget the roller coaster it is. Plastic surgery has its ups and its downs. It's not an instant "I'm beautiful!" right when you wake up. No, it's depression and pain and questioning over and over again whether you made the right decision or not. Though friends back home and your clinic may be supportive of your decision, the forumers are going through the same situation as you are. The other forumers understand you. And it's a sh*t ton of fun exploring Seoul with them :smile:

I just wanted to know if anyone has any reviews on aone clinic? Their videos on youtube are really informative, as far as rib rhino goes. I have been looking for a clinic that does rib rhino for an affordable price and I was glad when I heard two forumers went to Dalian to consult with Dr. Wang but there is no answer from either of them hmmm...anyways, the website for aone clinic http://eng.aone.ac/
The prices arent listed so I emailed them, hopefully they answer..I will post their reply.
p.s. I have been researching rib rhino for around three years (lurking on this forum and a few others) and have yet to find a clinic with good results, decent cost, and good reviews. Hopefully i can finally get my rhino sometime soon :sad:

may i check, does anyone experience hair loss after PS? is this normal.

and may i know those that did their nose job, does ur nose looks a lot higher till the eyebrow area?
is this cause by swelling and will it goes down after the swelling is gone? approximately, how long does it takes?

I did my nose and I noticed my hair dropped a lot. Not sure if this is normal?
Also my nose is high till my eyebrow so wondering is this caused by swelling.
I do hv a really tight face and experiencing headaches.

Hi paintedveil! I will arrive in Seoul on 19 Apr too!! :smile:

What surgery are you getting?

So there are some folks around. Where do you guys stay? wanna go somewhere sightseeing or eat together? No worry about looking bad with mask. Nobody would care here. I am desperately alone rite now. Reply me if you wanna meet up.

I haven't heard of plastic surgery causing hair loss, unless some radical amounts of radioactive material or harsh chemotherapeutic agents were used. Do you have any underlying medical condition? Did you experience any hair loss prior to your surgery?

Your high bridge may be due to swelling. Wait! How long was it since you had your surgery and what exactly have you done?