BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Still deciding between Regen, Banobagi or ID...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lacryssa,
I'm having JW in my list for rhino + epi. Do you mind sending me your before/after picture?
I'm flying next month.

Does anybody had any experience with Grand doing epi?

Thanks!!

Hi Lycryssa,

I cant pm yet. Can you email me ur before and after pixs? Im going in may for my surgery and would opt for the non incision method. [email protected]

Can you advise how much did you pay for ur eye surgery?

Sure, just PM me your email and I'll send them to you.

Hi! Sent you the photos. I got a total of $5.5mil won for nose + $1.2mil won for eyes but the final price was haggled down to $5.8mil won.

I somehow feel pity for these girls. Of course we all want to look beautiful that is why we are here in the first place. I admit that I used to envy these girls because they exist in every country - they get all the attention, all the hot boys, most people would hire them first if it weren't for their not-so impressive resume. But I would never trade living a truly happy life if that meant being branded as a "disposable" clone.

I have been reading a lot of news before finding this site and a lot of European and American folks do not actually get why Koreans have to "look" a certain way and are at times, "obsessed" with their looks. Then again, we wouldn't be here if we weren't obsessed too right?

I totally agree. I have been through some of the posts here and have noticed that there are some people who say that "I am new here..... I don't know where to start..... Can somebody tell me what to do? Where to go? etc..." and then find them a few weeks later saying that I am choosing this plastic surgery clinic and will be having surgery on this date, etc.

I don't know how people can actually make up their minds about having surgery. It definitely is not like finding a new dress to wear and the perfect pair of heels to go along with it. We are dealing with our faces here. Our faces that we have been seeing for decades. We normally tend to get attached to material things. What more if it were our face?

So, yes! We all need to think long and hard about it and be prepared for everything and not just rely on some other person's review and some wishful thinking.

Darn. lol Maybe you should consider a less foreigner-targeted clinic like Pitangui or Chungdam U? :P

They listened to every little detail I typed up for them haha

Wow they all look the same, with a little tweak here and there. Whenever I see half moon shaped eyes, I think that it's been surgically done. I don't think you can get those eyes without lateral canthoplasty. Seems like a lot of the girls have it & fat grafting & possibly some rhinos. Who knows anymore lol..

Interesting post! Thanks!:smile:

Agreed, I think it is best we examine why we want the surgery in the first place...its impt to know that the surgery will not necessary make your life better or solve any problems but at least for me...it would improve my self-confidence. I think it should not be wanting to look like someone or some star bcos I might get the kind of life the person is having if I look like her...

Just my thinking on the matter...:blush: