BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hey everyone... just want to know if anyone knows some info abt jewelry clinic in korea. so far i think their b&a is the most interesting one.
but they dont have eng website, and ive emailed them with the email some pple been giving me, but so far havent got any reply. :tdown:
ive emailed regen and oz too, but also havent got any response so far.. can anyone help me to contact the clinic?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thaanks for understanding...
ive read so many pple have the revision rhino, are we always have to do revision surgery? bcs honestly i just wanna do it once, like once for a lifetime, haha...
do u think if i choose to use the autologous cartilage for my primary implant, the surgery cost will be more expensive? :cry:

Haha you´re welcome. I am also needy lol

Yes it´s true that rhinoplasty has the highest revision rate, also because many people are not happy about their result..like not defined enough etc.

Yes I only want to do it once, but honestly I don´t think that there´s a material that will last a life time....because your nose will change as your face when you get older.

It will be more expensive that´s sure. It will require other incisions. For rib they have to cut on your chest, and for ear cartilage they also have to cut your ear and then shape it in the right shape so that you can use it for the bridge. There´s also the technique DC-F, which stands for diced cartilage wrapped in fascia. You harvest cartilage, then you dice it and it will be wrapped in temporal fascia, which will be harvested from your skull, the temporal muscle and this "thing" (lol I can´t think of a better term now) will be used as your implant.
However the bad thing about those cartilage grafts is that you can´t predict the absorption rate, and sometimes it´s also too soft to withstand the skin´s tension of your nose, so not everybody suits this procedure. TT___TT

So talk to your surgeon who should suggest you different approaches but be aware that no implant either artificial or autologous is "perfect"

Regards

Hm when did you contact the clinics? Bigger clinics like Regen need more time to reply. I thought OZ is quick with response though....

What do you exactly want? Maybe I can help you. ^^

Hey I've been thinking about this approach: i have a bulbuous nose, I need osteotomy to make my nose bridge slimmer....now that nose bone which will be shaved away, can they not dice it and wrapped it in fascia to make my bridge taller? It seems I've never heard it, but this is logical approach. If the nose cartilage isn't enough, they can also take from my ears.

Hi!

Well in case of osteotomy the nasal bone is broken but it´s not removed! The nasal bones are very thin and fragile, the surgeon cuts them on both sides and then they´re pushed inwards, they´re not removed so the surgeon will not dice it. And be aware that the nasal bone is BONE and not cartilage.

Yes of course but it depends on the condition of your nose, if you have so much cartilage to give your nose enough support then it will be fine. ^^ This of course is a great procedure but you have to check with your surgeon if he´s willing to do it, not everybody wants to do this, since it requires more time lol. And this method is more expensive of course.

But in the hand of the right surgeon this surely is a great way to augment the nose without using any artificial implants. However you must be aware of the absorption rate of cartilage which can´t be exactly predicted, that´s the downside of using autograft....

Man, why can´t there be a really good implant for life time XD

I'm interested to get fat grafting to my forehead, chin and nasiolabial folds to look more youthful. I will like to get love bands under the eyes, which Korean stars usually have. And also calf reduction while Since I think fat grafting isn't a major operation and I wanted to maximize my downtime in Korea.

I'm thinking of going in June. But I have yet to decide on a clinic good for fat grafting and calf reduction. Any recommendations? Or anyone doing similar procedures so we can buddy up?

I think that they off on Sunday usually.

Have you considered dermis graft (fat taken from your butt) and injected onto the bridge? One girl from the April group had it done and her doctor said it is permanent after the 30% absorption but he also allowed for this by over injecting 30%. She looked really good, it also felt harder than I expected. She had it done at JW. I don't know much more than that I'm afraid but worth asking and also I don't think they do diced cartilage for the bridge in Korea but they do in Thailand.

I saved alot during mine army days,can still remember mine ex saying ,"I did not ask u to become more handsome ,please be thankful" off course it was very hurtful even though I know I am not mr gorgeous.i save whenever I can , mine allowance plus mine monthly millitary allowance meant that with a little bit of effort ,I could do it.But this drastic policy had also hurt the relationship between mine frens and I,I seldom meet them now adays , I rarely go out to the pub to participate in social drinking,i hope they would not hate me too much for such a selfish act ...

well, yes..true..
it s just i kinda feel safer with the autologous cartilage rather than using foreign material..
i heard abt using your costal ribs cartilage is quite economic, is that true?
anyyway do u have any recommendation abt which clinic is good for these procedure? and with a less expensive than others, i know vip is quite famous for rhino but i also heard theyre expensive..

oz replied my email and dr park said he will be giving free revisional surgery in rhino if in case bad things happen. anyone have experience with dr park from Oz? is he good in rhinoplasty with autologous cartilage as nose bridge(not only tip)

oh my lord. i'm very shocked at this. did not expect such unprofessionalism frm dr. kwon. to think of all the rave abt him in this forum... hope u are healing well now.... all the best.