BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

They've been around for long that's for sure but I think they're better for body procedures I've been told.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JellyBean, I have the same scheduling concerns as you. I will be traveling to Korean at the end of October 2013. My vacation days are limited so I also have to choose my PS consultation and surgery dates carefully. This will be my first trip to Korea. If you find out how the PS clinics scheduling work, please let me know. I am still undecided on which clinics to go to.

Hi twinnie, can I ask what surgeries you did on your face?

Hi Xel, can you share with me more about Rex Clinic, because i am heading for korea in august for rhinoplasty. email:[email protected]
thank u

Hi jellybean, i am going for rhinoplasty on august. can we chat? [email protected]
hope to hear from u soon.

Hi Twinnie,
I don't have private message yet as I just joined the forums, do you mind sharing your experience?

I had laser lipo+tightening of cheeks, malar fat pad and neck, and forehead fat grafting. :smile:

I had laser lipo+tightening of cheeks, malar fat pad and neck, and forehead fat grafting.

And, for the eyes, I've done ptosis correction+fat grafting on upper and lower eyelid+high eyelid correction.

:smile:

Its actually been shown that those pictures where all the contestants look the same were:

1) From a Miss Daegu competition, not Miss Korea. So only one would be at the Miss Korea comp anyway.

2) It was mostly hair and makeup/photoshop that made them all look the same. If you find the pictures pre-makeup they're all pretty different.

Not to nitpick, but have you actually looked at the Miss Korea contestants? Whilst some do look similar theres actually quite a broad range of looks in there.

Well, I just went off what this article said. I'm not against plastic surgery since I've had one procedure done myself and totally understand, but I did look at the pictures, and many of the girls look very, very similar. Some look a bit different from the others, but the majority of them look very much alike. I didn't know about everything else you had posted.

I think most probably to change my chin implant. I had a front button implant 4 years back but I feel my chin is still too short. Would like to have an oval shape face so was thinking of an extended anatomical implant together with a zygoma reduction. Right now, the mid area of my face is too wide and my chin is too short :sad: