BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Oh how many post do you have to submit before you can send and accept PM

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Xel,
can share with me your pre n post op photo?
[email protected]

thank u

Hi Boyizzy,
Some clinics offer to simulate what your face will look like after the procedure you ask for, so u can see how the operation will look on you. Of course it is done by hospital staff, but you can use the simulation photo to discuss with the doctors to see if they can achieve that result, and if you especially have pictures of what you think is beautiful you can show the doctor. The benefit of using simulation photo is it's with your own face so u know how attainable the look is that you want.

Another way to tell if you like the doctors work is by before after pics to see if you like the doctors work in general, as each place has their "style". I know we live in the digital generation and all the info we get are mostly pictures from online. However one thing to note is obviously photos are still limited as ppl who have plastic surgery can look one way in photos, but in real life you might find that they look different. So, you need to think of exactly what type of result you truly want for yourself and it's definitely helpful to visit the clinics/hospitals in person.

As for how much to reduce, it depends on your face shape. For me I have diamond shape face, and the doctor only reduced my side cheekbones. This means now from my side view instead of having very obvious cheekbone sticking out, it now looks smooth. Also it is narrower from front view. However my frontal cheekbone was not reduced as it wasn't protruding. The best way to know if the doctor is a good fit is to hear them tell you what they want to do to balance out your face and see if you agree with what they think. I emphasized that I wanted a natural look, as did the doctor that I chose. I had intra-oral incision as well as sideburn incision with fixation by metal screws. It is quite common for many Korean doctors to do that for cheekbone reduction, but it depends on your case and what's the best way they can achieve the final result.

Most doctors offer cheekbone reduction using different methods depending on the patient I.e. only intra-oral incision, only external incision, intra-oral incision + sideburn incision,
intra-oral incision + temple incision, etc.
Some doctors choose to fix the cheekbone using screws, others do not. So you also need to consider which method you want to use.

Also yes, swelling to eyes area is very common for cheekbone reduction. I used arnica gel to reduce swell and help relieve pressure to prevent bruising. You have to be prepared to feel uglier for the first month after surgery due to the settling of swelling. However as the swell goes down and results show it is worth the wait :smile:

does anyone know which clinics have the best and cheapest prices? From what I can see, BK and VIP is the most expensive and ID is pretty cheap.

Hi Xel, can i ask why would you choose chin implant over genioplasty ?

Hi just wanted to see if anyone has use 365mc for liposuction ? I am booked with them next week for abdomen work ? Anyone can share there experience? I choose them seeing that is all they do but like here some real experiences.

Depends on the method of your surgery. Also depends on each person's body type. If you're.using rib cartilage, it's a longer healing time. For me it took over 3 months to deswell. Others may take over a month. As for stitching and scarring, mine healed very quickly but it took much longer for my sister who also did rib rhino.

Hello guys,

I'll get my rhinoplasty with Oz Clinic (Dr. Park HyunCheol). I have my flight booked and my consultation on 27th June ! Is there any of you who want to meet ? Though English isn't my native language, I think we can still communicate.

Anyway, I have an asian's bulbous nose. Dr. Park quoted me between 3000$ to 4000$ for :
- Nasal bridge with implant insertion
- Nasal tip augmentation with cartilage graft
- Alar resection

I have also contacted VIP. For the same procedure, they quoted me 11,000$ ! Any idea why it's so expensive with VIP Clinic ?

It's because VIP uses rib cartilage. They harvest the cartilage from your rib and carve it to create your nose. It's more invasive and involved hence the price. It's expensive, I agree. :smile:

Out of curiosity, does your sister like her nose? Also, if your bridge is too high why are you only doing tiplasty revision? Why not go back to VIP and have it shave off a bit for free with their guarantee? Would you be willing to share some B&A pictures? Thanks.

Hi I'm new here and I'am considering Korea for rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery. I have Shimmian, Wonjin and JW on my list could anyone please help me with some reviews or experience which clinic or doctor is doing a great art of work at both surgery? Thx in advc

Hello Suisho,
Is $11,000 that use the rib cartilage for your rhihoplasty or rhinoplasty revision?

Hi Lisa

I am going with Zoe, she seems pretty nice and informative. A few other girls on the forum recommended her and Zoe used to work for one of the clinics as a consultant.

If you are going to Korea in Sept/October let me know :smile:

The three clinics I have booked consults are Belita PS, Banobagi and Regen. But am also considering two others but just doing some more research as I have a few months til surgery