BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Has anyone had surgery at these clinics? Or even a link to an english website?

I tried searching for them just to see if they have any B&A pics etc... just want to do some research!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you give me her contact if that's ok with you? I already have my flight booked on the 13 August....

Hi guys! I'll be going into surgery for rhinoplasty and tipplasty at Chungdam U in half an hour. After I get home I'll write more about my experience here and the consultations I had at Dream, Pitangui, and View. Wish me luck! :smile:

Best of luck to u!! Can't wait to read your experience :smile:

I wish you will have a good result and satisfy:smile:! Waiting to share your experience!

Is Anita any good? I was recommended to go to rubyps by my Korean friend in Seoul. But after reading through the forum I'm keen on JW. hmmm, not sure. I had my nose done before, and the implant starts to slip down. So I'm pretty skeptical this time....

Good luck and speedy recovery!

I hope it all goes well with the revision, I was actually considering the silicone implant for the nose

This is my first time have PS in Korea, had some work in Australia already.. First time tip plasty and double eyelid.

Thanks will check out Rubys :smile: Also looking into Shimmian and Oz at the moment

From what I have read on the forum, my understanding is Anita is great for Chinese but I only speak english... I am happy I have booked in with Zoe

Same I previously had tip plasty in Australia. If it hadn't slipped, I wouldn't do ps again cos I'm pretty terrified.....

Hi All,

I know it's a bit out of topic. But any idea a famous cosmetic/skin care brand in Korea?
What a must-buy Korean cosmetic?
Don't want to buy which readily available in Singapore like Faceshop, TonyMolly, Holika Holika, Laneige, etude house. Thanks all...

Can you book in advance for consults or do you just turn up any day and wait?

was editing my reply, but hope the revision all goes well

The same with my sister, she had her nose surgery in aus but had to go back another time as it had slipped and was lopsided for a while...

Also, to anyone having breast augmentation please do not get PIP brand implants, my sisters errupted last week (she had them in for about 1 year) and had to go to emergency in hospital. My implants are an american brand, I cant remember the name, had them for 7 years