BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi HKPN,

How is the service and room condition of highland- daily room service ( cleaning), breakfast, and laundry? Do they provide tower and some other itenaries that the other hotels provide? Thanks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo! Arrived in Korea yesterday and I am so excited! First thing on my to-do list is eat EVERYTHING! Haha. So next week (it's the weekend here so many clinics are either closed or closes early) I am going to consult with : View, Chungdam U, Wonjin, Samsung, NJH, and my relative's clinic (apparently its famous because its been around since the earth started cooling). Meanwhile, eating dukpoki, odeng, jajameon, sashimi, and samkyupsal :smile:. I will update about the consultations next week.

thank you so much! :smile:

Goodluck with ur consultation and surgery. Im going back home tomorrow...
Yes wise decision to eat all the good stuff early for next week after surgery u might not be able to eat those spicy, salty and oily ( maybe included fried stuff)

Hi turningpoint
Are us in singapore and going korea for ps?
Im interested too amd can u drop me a message as I dont thimk I have enough post for pm.
Thank you :smile:

I need a jaw fix and I've consulted a couple of clinics. So far still not comfortable with any doctors. Can you share your experience if your doctor was able to give you good advise like what options you can have. In my case, I thought 2 jaws op is very drastic and asked if can do just lower jaw but they never really give me a reply.

I would also recommend it! :tup:

You're right about everything! I also was fine with them!

Hotel Highland

Room cleaned every day
No breakfast, it's a basic hotel
Clean towels daily
Shampoo and conditioner and body wash provided
Hair dryer and hairspray provided
Shower and wc in each room
Air con
Large TV with over 500 channels, good film channels
Fridge in room
Kettle and free all in one packet coffee in room
Free bottle water and energy drinks, unlimited ask at reception
Nothing fancy but serve its purpose well
Metro exit 1 only 5 mins walk
Taxi rank outside
Famous Garosugil 5 mins walk
Can get bigger rooms for 77000 or 99000 for grand room, have stayed in all of them, the 66000 will do fine, room 507 is nice, has view outside window. Rooms on other side of corridor like room 506 looks to a side of a building so no view or sunshine.
5th floor is better as its been modernised, the other floors as of this April not so nice
Taxi is 70k won to airport
Limo bus is 15k won and is 10 min walk from hotel

Hope this helps lots of you!

And last but not least...wi-fi.
Below there's a place called Hurom, which prepares fruit and veggie juices and smoothies...I love Hurom!
And they also have wi-fi, just be close to them and you can connect to internet.

Good luck for your surgery!

Hi Teacubet,

Yes, I am from Singapore. Will going there 13 July for eyes and rhino.
Do you have any Kkao ID? or where to drop u a message ? :rolleyes:

Thank a lot. really informative and helpful. :ty: I have booked Highland for two weeks, will try to request level 5. And I can travel light since they are providing shampoo, dryer etc. Will need this for first two days of arrival, have to go saloon for shampooing after PS. :biggrin:

Anyone still remember which limo bus no bring near to Hotel Highland ?

Hi TwiNnie,

You mean only Wi-fi is available near to Hurom? How about in the room?

Limo bus number 6009. Buy ticket at airport for 15,000 won. Show the driver the photo of the business card i posted on here, will save you a lot of hassle as no one at the airport knew where Highland is. Takes around 75 minutes, you get off at the first stop and the driver will tell you. Then flag down a taxi, not the black one as they are double the price, go for orange or white cabs. Show the taxi driver the business card BEFORE you get in as the distance is so short they may not take you, only get in when he nods yes, it will only cost you 3000 won from bus stop to hotel. Taxis will not help you with your case, you put luggage in the boot by yourself. When you reach highland, be prepared to carry your case up 6 steps, reception is tiny.

Sorry, yes there is wi fi for all the rooms but wifi is not available everywhere for international phones so for a small fee i strongly recommend you rent a wifi egg at the airport, it will help you enormously especially if you are on Kakao or you get lost.

Download the Seoul metro app, the one where you can search the stations, you will need it.

Do try Garasougil where all the restaurants are. Come out of hotel, turn left, cross to other side of road at the crossing, do not jaywalk. Walk down the road for 5 mins or less and turn right when you see Missha the cosmetic store. Then take 1st left to find some very nice Korean BBQ restaurants!!

To get to the clinics turn right out of the hotel, at traffic lights turn left and walk down that main road, this is the road with most, not all, of the well known clinics mentioned on this forum. There are many many clinics on both sides, the first one you will see is Teuim. This is why I recommend Highland, yes it's basic but the location is great! I will try post some photos later.

There is a juice bar right next door to the hotel, it's very expensive but do go for pineapple juice after surgery as the enzymes aid recovery.

Any questions, just ask, happy to help!!