BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I found a site with some passwords to access the wi-fi when you are around.
http://seoulistic.com/quick-tip/how-to-get-free-wifi-anywhere-in-korea-2/
Some works, I haven't tried them all...I didn't have the wi-fi egg...
Two other useful apps :
Seoul Offline Map : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seoul-offline-map/id400859005?mt=8
Subway Korea : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/subway-korea/id325924444?mt=8

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My surgeon didn't give me any options because I specifically showed him what look I was trying to achieve. He did however suggest some procedures that I didn't think of in the first place to make sure I can get closer to the results as possible.

Hello,
For those who had their surgery lately in korea, i'd like to know how did they went out and hide all those bandage and brusing.
I just had my eyelid recision and a full face fat grafting with de kang at iou and on tuesday i'm having rhino at putanguy, but i cannot´ because of the fat grafting neither wear hat neither sun glasses.
I would like to go out for shopping and visit, but i dont want to go out like this,

Hi Hongkongpooey,
Could you tell me how much for a fresh juice?
Are there any good other restaurants around ?
:smile:

I went out in the nightlife area with a huge crowd to just reduce swelling by walking and I ensure you, no one cared about my bandage around my head and nose with a surgical mask. They know you had surgery and you just need to know that it's a normal thing over there and second, these are people you don't even know so why would you be bothered when you won't be seeing them again IF they did give you strange looks.

I went around with an elastic band around the face, and I was veeeeery swollen, with large bruises (I'm still swollen and have bruises, but less visible).
To hide it, I was wearing a hat and a fancy surgical mask with with a smiley face drawn on it.
I haven't had any problems, I went anywhere at any time, even in luxury shops! :biggrin:
I have never been around so much as In Seoul!!!!!
I was just trying not to tread the hat on the head not to touch the forehead.
I didn't feel observed at all, indeed, I've never felt so free!!!
That beautiful days!!

Hi Twinnie

I can't PM u coz i'm new to the forum. I would like ot have my eye surgery for non incisional ptosis,
Medial epicantho plasty
Lateral cantho plasty .
can you email me pls [email protected] on the cost u and the dr's info pls?

many thanks

I just sent you an email.

I've contacted Zoe instead and see what she replies. :smile: Which hotel have you booked? Any one knows a good hotel near JW? I'm a bit of a clean OCD....

Hi all,

I/m heading to Seoul on 8th and need someone to share a hotel room with me from 11th-17th July. I have a 50% off on 5 star hotel near gangnam area and should be able to get 1 at $100 per night +/-. I'm a guy and heading for revision surgery, my last trip i shared with 2 girls and no problem. You can message me and I'll tell you why.

Thanks.

It's 11,000$ that use the ear cartilage for my rhinoplasty.
But Oz Clinic, with ear cartilage is around 3000-4000$. (At least, that's what Dr. Park from Oz said).

Are you going to have a nose revision or your first time rhinoplasty?
:smile:

My first time ^^
I hope I won't need a nose revision in the future though lol

Good morning guys!

I just had my consultations yesterday with JW and Regen. Decided to go with Dr Oh from Regen.

Will be having my surgeries in 1.5 hours time. Should last about 4hours for doing zygoma reduction, chin revision, fat graft for forehead and temple plus PRP facial rejuvenation.

Wish me good luck!!! 😆