BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Peipei

Because I did a few surgeries this time round, zygoma reduction, chin revisional implant and fat graft, so Regen quoted me 1.2 million KRW for PRP. They took a tube of my blood when I'm in GA state and the platelets are injected back into my face once the 3 procedures are done.

According to my translator, many korean stars go for PRP which is supposed to rejuvenate the skin in the natural method since it is extracted from your own blood platelets so there is no chance of rejection.

Kim Kardashian and Angelina Jolie are big fans of blood facials too!

http://m.sofeminine.co.uk/cosmetic-surgery/prp-injections-the-anti-aging-facial-d48371.html

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations plasticbuns! You survived too!! You will get better as the days passed by! :smile:

I'm waiting to go out for a short walk very soon. This will help in the swelling!

Thank you! Congratulations to you too for going through major surgery! You are very brave :smile: I hope I can walk by tomorrow! Haha! (Probably not lol)

Sorry for the double post but I have a question to the people who are in Korea already... Are mosquitoes biting you like there's no freaking tomorrow? I have more than 10 mosquito bites and I've only been here less than a week. Mosquitoes are not biting the other family members (who all live in Korea). It's baffling bc usually mosquitoes don't like to suck on my blood. Is this happening to anyone else????

care to elaborate on zygoma reduction risks? o.o

I'll be in Seoul first 2 weeks of August, if anyone want to meet up/hangout during recovery :smile:

Hey which clinic did you book? I will be in seoul from July 26-Aug 14th with Dr. Park.

Hi Thumbelina123, it is not expensive if you have full face done.

Happy for healing! :P

Hello peipei

It is for the whole face as I can see the red spots all over my face. Should expect the spots to go away in a week's time. Tomorrow I will go back to Regen to change my dressing. Will also check how long will 1 PRP treatment last and if 2nd treatment is required? Anyway, I need to come back 3 months later for 2nd fat graft so don't mind another PRP if required 😍

Today is my 2nd day post op and I think I'm coping well with the recovery. Gonna get some lunch very soon!

Hello Thumbelina123, did you complete those surgeries and PRP at the same time?

Hi peipei

Yes, PRP was done right after my zygoma, chin revision and fat graft. Initially, the consultant also suggested whitening injection which is induced via IV while I'm still asleep but it needs to be done 3 times once per month so I decided to do PRP instead.

For PRP, blood was extracted from my arm just like blood test. They will process it to extract the plasma rich platelets before injecting back into my face.

It will be mainly possible asymmetry, pain/ numbness/ swelling around the cheek, injury to surrounding nerves, blood vessels, muscles or bones.