BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I'm planning to stay at sunshine hotel, it's right next to all the clinics and its recommended by some of them too. Prices online are pretty cheap and lots of positive reviews!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seriously confused with this whole booking surgery thing.

It seems like a lot of people go to Korea and THEN book their surgeries with the appropriate clinic? Is that as typical as it sounds? Are they able to book surgery close to the date you have the consult? I have to stay in Korea at least 7 days after my mini v line surgery, and I don't think I can afford a hotel for three weeks.

ALSO how much are yall paying for a plane ticket? I am planning on going at the end of July and I can't find anything less than 2k!

I am freaking out because I can fish through which clinic would be the best for my mini v line. :sad: I am looking at ID and Grand, specifically. please please please someone help :sad:

I have not personally booked, but I've noticed that when I went to consultations, they always asked me the date of departure.
I think that, for the tourists, they try to fit everything within days that everyone has.
Then, I've found it much easier to communicate with clinics when I was already there, sending an email and asking for a consultation, but that's another story...if you get the idea of ​​visiting a clinic at the last moment...

awesome thanks! :smile:

I'm staying for 2 weeks tho, hoping to find something cheaper
or buddy up with someone so we can split cost XD

Jw might have a good doctor but their service is lousy for a premium price that you paid . and what they have promised just becareful because jw have the reputation not hon our their promised , not from the doctor it is from the marketing manager

And if you we're to do a surgery make sure you get your gp or ent doctor to certify that you have a normal airway before the operation . i have been doing research on plastic surgeon, I forget to interview the anesthesia doctor . The anesthesia doctor is not very good and I almost get killed and suffer from throat inflammatory and neck pain due to incision . End of the day I didn't get my ps . wasted my money and time . For those of you can afford please hired a medical coordinator that can assist you in the event of malpractices by the doctor

Hi Soong sister, thank you for reminder! I believe I have to see the surgeon before I make a decision. Marketing or consultants are sales. The surgeons know what they can do for you but not marketing or consultants.

I researched clinics ahead of time and gave them a call 2 weeks before I arrived in Korea. I just booked the consultations. Then after I chose a clinic, they booked my surgery for the next day. I suggest you book some consultations over the phone before you get to Korea. Students get out of school in the middle of July so many clinics will be quite packed. I paid around 2k for my plane ticket too. I don't think you can find a cheaper ticket because you are going at a busy time? Sometimes you can get the best prices when you buy tickets MONTHS before. My ticket could've costed less than 1k but I procrastinated too long lol

My humble opinion is please save enough money before ps because they would some unexpected event eg revision which you need to pay by yourself . Don't go on tight budget because by doing that you can't book the better qualify doctor and ended up with smaller clinic that might ended up higher complication rate . And if that we're to happened you wish you have never done any ps in the first place . I know some clinic or hospital provide free accommodation . Perhaps that is your first option and try to go during non peak season for cheaper airlines . Usually the clinic will not give you the surgery date the next date unless during winter whereby there is not many patient then they can give you the surgery the next date . You should also consider to stay in dorm or hostel if you want to save cost .

I agree with you. You don't want to arrive in Korea and realize you're short on cash. And I'm pretty sure its peak season during the winter though. When it's not peak season, clinics will most likely book the surgery date sometime that week so it is convenient for foreigners.

In Korea you will be surprised that not all doctors is well trained . I come from a country which is not as advance as Korea in terms of ps . When I am in korea I just find out that sometimes their so called 20years experience in medicine especially anesthesia can be a shocking experience . My home country doctor which is younger seems to be much qualify than their so called 20years of experience .therefore for all the beauty seeker out there please do your research and have spare cash for the ps.

I'm planning to go in the last 2 weeks of August!

Still can't decided which clinic to go with for double eyelid surgery.. I'm inclining to JW but I emailed them 2 weeks ago and still no reply... Teuim is quite expensive from the quote I got. OZ is cheap but I have heard one or two bad instances. So I'm not sure >.<... Sigh... So hard to choose!! Any suggestions??

I did it...the face takes a really long time before deswelling, but I don't have holes or anything like that, and the skin doesn't seem to be sagging...:smile:

Hi, I'm a newbie here! I'm really interested in getting double eyelid surgery in Seoul...not sure about what clinic I want to go for, but I've got my eye on Teuim, Dream and TLPS. I've heard great reviews about JW and Chungdam U, too.

Has anyone got blepharoplasty done at any of these places? What do/did you guys think about them? Heard of good/bad reviews about them? Anyone know of a better clinic? Do recommend some to me :smile:

Thanks! And sorry for like the billion questions LOL ^^"