BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Revision double eyelids + ptosis + epi , as well as consult on Rhino (but I probably won't be getting it done this trip).

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mind to share your B&A photo with me? [email protected]
appreciated your sharing. =)

Anyone in sg need Sineech? Selling at SGD$40
Brought extra 3 boxes cos didnt know that 1 box is sufficient for 1 surgery :smile:

Or do anyone know how many boxes we should take? cos the instruction only indicate 1 box.

Pls PM me.

Finally got a reply from TLPS!

"Hello
Please stop using cosmetic glue and double eye lid stickers. If you continue to use them, this will cause the eye lid skin to stretch even more eventually causing you to have droopy eyes. As for your Ptosis, we need to check its severety before we decide whether we can do partial incision or incision.

As per the picture you attached, it doesn't seem like you have ptosis though. Please note that you need to send us a photo showing both the eyes and forhead to see whether you have ptosis or not. As for now, please note that you can have bigger eyes through eye calibration which will also make it easier for your eyes to open.

There are 4 types of Epicanthoplasty, side ways or up and downwards - these surgeries can also help to widen your eyes. I suggest you to consider the frontal Epicanthoplasty. As for the price, incision correction of the eye is around 3.55mil KRW and non incision is around 1.55mil KRW. If this is a revision surgery, the price may increase and ofcourse it's possible to give you a natural double eye lid but as for how many mm, you can consult the doctor to find the best mm."

Personally I feel it sounds a bit blunt and confrontational, LOL. But their prices are more expensive than Teuim and Chungdam U? That's a little surprising, as I thought TLPS was less popular in Korea.

Anyway, Chungdam U's Dr. Yang is my current first choice. Anyone had experience with him before?

I am so glad I found this!
I plan to go some time in august and am looking for someone to meet up with. my kakao ID is belindaa

Hi, I'm interested. Pls email me as I can't pm you. Thanks!
[email protected]

@cheon

which clinic did u go for ur nose?

Nope, this looks like Dr Seul if I am not mistaken.

Been busy lately so didn't have time for regular updates! It's 3 months since my surgery with JW now and I am still recovering nicely.

Met my mom just a few days ago after a month of not seeing her and she told me the swelling of my nose subsided considerably and it looks like my natural nose now. She said the nose bridge could be higher but I am satisfied with just having a bridge to start with hahaha. My dorsum was really low and sunken.

I've posted a partly-censored 2 months post-op pic on this thread but PM me your email if you'd like a latest pic at 3 months post-op. I am still working on the detailed review (sorry!).

Best of luck to everyone who is planning and getting their surgeries done!

My friend just arrived in Seoul staying at Highland Hotel and looking to meet people having surgery too but she is not on this forum. Where are you staying?

Hi cheon

Thank you for your reply, I got a quote from them and it is really very cheap compare to other clinic, I am still not sure will I visit them, please update me about your surgery with them, if possible post b&a, if you are comfortable with it.

thank you very much.