BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I actually had a face to face consult with dream and shimmian. I didn't get to see JW as I was on vacation. I have a good impression of Dr Park but have not seem reviews in this thread.

Just wondering if anyone have had experience with dr park of Dream? I'm undecided between dream and JW. Feedback on JW looks really great. I've read a few hundred pages of this thread and seemed like JW is good.

Does anyone have experience with Dream? Pls share.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u pm me dr email? tq

hi sesamekiss, your nose looks beautiful :smile: congrats. please take good care there! seeing few successful nose done by jw boast my courage to get mine done real soon. been comtemplating between few surgeons.
sesamekiss, can I ask u few questions in private? I cannot pm now :sad:
[email protected]
hope to hear from u
take care, pal

may i know is Regen and Teuim close to each other?? do u all think it sound stupid to do eyes in Teuim and go Regen for forehead fat grafting?:P

DO u all think stay in B&B will be better choice too? anyone know which B&B is near to both Regen n Teuim?

Hi Anne,I'm planning to see dr Park. How do you find dream post ops care? My Korean friend recommended dream but I'm not seeing much on this forum. How do you find his skills? What surgery did you do? Any information is appreciated as I want to correct my bulbous nose.

You look great!

I'm looking to go end of July. Anyone going to Dr Jung from Shimmim, looking for female companion. I'm doing nose revision. Kakao id (sweetdlites). Pls add me. Thanks

I'm glad I found this forum! I've decided to go mid Sept to get my nose, chin and eyes done.

Also added my name to the list:

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic confirmed
jennylicious (july 29th-august 13th) most likely going with wonjin clinic but contemplating JK. already in korea for summer holidays currently.

August 2013
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 - double eyelid likely with JW
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)
kiba (Aug 19-September 6, flight confirmed)
sarahgreenbean (Aug16-24, nose job, translator booked)

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)
councilmage (male; 12 - 26 sept, flight booked)

Hey guys,

Change my schedule. I have already booked my tickets to Korea from Sept 1- 25. Will be doing eyes nose and jaw surgery in the three weeks! Have already hired Nicole, she is superb in replying my concerns in emails.

I'm still contemplating whether to stay in Highland Hotel or airbnb apartments.

Do u mind sharing which clinic was that?

Hi, is it ok if I trouble you to find out about Dream? I'm trying to find more reviews about dream and JW before I decide. I'm planning to do surgery in dec