BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

yes, the site is all in korean, but i didn't really take anything from the site except for the b&a pics. All the information about my surgeries can be found in other clinics that have english sites, such as regen, grand, bk, etc. For the online consulting page, i wouldn't rely on it as the responders are at most consultants, and all the information are repetitive. Check out iD hospital's consulting page as that clinic specializes in bone surgery as well and has a pretty informative q&a and site.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can form a group or connect with one on here. That's what we did. Also, there will be other people having surgery at the clinic you choose, you can also befriend them and hang out. I'm sure most people will be there by themselves and feel just as lonely not knowing the language, etc.

I would. Great service from the point I landed at Incheon to the day I left. They picked us up and drop us off coming in and flying out of Seoul. I'm satisfied with the outcome. I'm a guy so I'm not to vain about the slow healing. If you want fast recovery and immediate results, ribs may not be right for you. Your nose will look big and tip bulbous due to rib and swelling. The swelling will take a while to go away; up to a year. For me, I'd say 5 weeks is sufficient time for me to look normal. At 4 weeks it's looking good but could still see redness/pinkness on wounds but easily covered up with BB cream. Do your research first. If it's your first surgery, maybe silicone is okay; attain the shape and height that you like then if you decide to do rib you know the height you want and already have the shape. Which ever you decide, good luck to you swan-to-be.

Hi Lexethan, thank you for sharing your detail experience!:smile: I knew Hyong has pretty good result, and I think you have it, too. Expcept rhinoplasty, what else surgeries you did at there? I am planning to there in middle of OCT or end of OCT for two weeks, and the same clinic as you. I hope I can meet up someone in there as you!

can you pls send me yumi's direct number/email/kakao id? :sad:

I'm looking to do a very minor revision actually, nothing major. So definitely staying away from the rib for sure. I really appreciate everything that you've explained. It's really informative and I thank you sincerely. Best wishes to you and your new look! =)

What do you mean "post limit to PM"? I'm new to this. Thanks!

If the whole plastic surgery industry is paying commission either to their own staff or broker or translator and medical coordinator . Here we have one person in the whole of Korea claim he did not receive any benefits/ commission . I understand the staff in the PS clinic will receive free make over surgery .Food for thought .

I think previous forumers said u hv to hv at least 10 posts and been registered for at least 10- 15 days b4 u can private messaging people :smile:

As EverM was the second clinic that I consulted with, I did leave after my consultation. I wasn't asked to pay any fees. Yes, I was concerned about the switching doctoring thing but I was reassured after I found out that there's only one main surgeon there that does the surgeries, the other two there does the stitching and anesthesia. Also, there's only 2 - 3 surgeries booked a day so that made me think that there's only one doctor there operating, if not, there would be many more i suppose..?

Hi all, I'm in Seoul now with turning point, hopefully will be able to meet JJ101 as well. I have been to a person consultation at Regen, Face-line, Dream, and ID hospital for facial contouring. Finally decided to have a mini V-line in ID hospital. Going to keep ya guys updated about the consultation and surgery after it's done! (^_^)

Yea thts the thing the whole informed consent thing is not as well emphasised as in west... then again in Asia it's more of the traditional doctor centred consultation than patient centred... so its different I guess... the problem is it's hard to know which are the reputable clinics.. I read since the 1st forum where people were praising clinics like grand bk n id only to know now that those arent exactly the better clinics.. they r popular becuz they are good marketers especially targeted towards the foreign community... I once had high hopes for id hospital until a sudden influx of junior doctors recently and a few messed up jobs.. There were only dr park n his registrar n his orthodontist n his anaesthetist when I checked them up 4 years ago... but now wow... tons of junior docs.... the switching docs rumour doesn't help either

i am also planning to visit korea in few months for PS but im so frustrated because i cannot find a clinic that seems sincere and honest it seems like you can never know which doctor is operating on you and if any mistake happens you cannot sue them for signing a paper before surgery what do you guys think how can we choose the best clinic :sad:
everytime i think i have found the one turnes out to be bad in korea and has bad reviews and complaints and if u hire a translator they'll only recommand u places where they get higher comissions like seriously ppl WTF!! :sad: