BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

My deepest secret what do you want to do so that I refer you to the genuine patient who have done the same procedure and you refer to her for the experience . If I don't know anyone then too bad you have have to do more research and perhaps go to kite a few days earlier and takes your time to interview the doctors

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Soong sister,

I'm planning to have facial contouring (mandible and chin) + Full Rhinoplasty.

please suggest me the best places please i only have one face ;'(

thanks alott :heart:

Perhaps for those who want to do ps in Korea please check back the earlier forum eg those who went in mar-June and send them private message and asked about the experience . You may also need to double check and investigate to see whether they are genuine that they did surgery in Korea . and the person should not be. Korean and introduce you any doctor or clinic. Because they are too many Korean in this forum try to do the advertising and marketing . Don't give your actual name when you communicate with other forumer until you visit Korea and meet them in person. dont give your actual traveling date / booked surgery date just in case they called up the clinic and pretend to be your introducer .

The other day I was in the subway station and kinda realised there was a BK advertising picture of dan4me who claimed that she had the surgery in BK Dond Yang for facial bone contouring. I remember her post long time ago because I was quite impressed of her result. Wonder why some people mentioned she was a pretentious poster?

Here comes the link:

http://english.bkhospital.com/story/story01_view.asp?idx=673&sort=2

Oh my that s dan4me... well done... amazing job... she actually looks korean post op.. the nose gave it away I guess.. typical korean nose

cant contact anybody privately becuz im a new member still in purseblog and im not allowed to pm :sad:
i would love to meet up but im gonna be there in november.
until when ur staying and which clinic ur going with?

I did not hire a translator, but that is really because I can also speak Chinese pretty well. Not all the clinics have English translator, but definitely Chinese. At least that is what I feel. Some surgeons could speak very well English, such as Dr Park at Dream. I feel it was much easier communicate with him in English than with the Chinese translator.
However, if you come alone, I do feel that it is nice to hire a translator. You do need someone to kind of taking care of you, taking you home after surgery, run some errands for you maybe. etc. And most importantly, for mental support.
In my case though, everything turned out well, because the Chinese translators at Regen were very very nice to me, my landlady helped me with my errands. etc. If not, I can not imagine going through the whole process.
I don't know about commission or whatsoever, but really, the surgeries are already very expensive, and the fee for translator or even, let's just assume they do in fact take commission, these fees add together is nothing compare with the amount of money you paid for your surgery.

Also I want to add that, before we come to Seoul, yes, we all have our budget, or maybe even try to save a little money. When you get here, please be prepared that you will probably end up paying a lot more than you thought. For many different things, here and there. You will not even think about money at this point, all you want is the best result, feel comfortable, and recover better. :smile:

Go2KR yes I so agreed some point as I said if you surgery is successful then it is worth it but translator and medical coordinator will be rude to you and leave you if there is anything hoes wrong and plus if they think they don't earn enough from you . Unless your surgery cost is very expensive not the normal eye/ nose jobs . Yes you get first class treatment. From the medical coordinator . Anyway they have a few patient to take care to maximize their commission and you wouldn't get their 100% attention .

Hi soong sister , may I know which translator or medical coordinator you choose? Is it Z or N?

Hi lexethan, great to know tat you are recovering so well and thanks for sharing. But would like to ask why do you feel pain when you pee? Is it because of the rib or uti?

Hi planc! I wanted to get cheekbone reduction in Korea and your experience consulting at EverM sounds assuring. When is your surgery? I wanted to go in August, maybe I'll see you there!