BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

What ps are you looking into? I'm thinking about getting double eyelids, ptosis and epicanthoplasty in Korea. Still researching a lot while I save up.

BK:
incisional double eyelid 1500-2000 USD (10% tax excluded)
Ptosis 1500 USD
Epicanthoplasty: 1000~1500 USD
breast augmentation with round shape implant 8500 USD
tear- drop shape is about 11,000 USD.

VIP:
Ptosis correction with double eyelids = US$3,500
Breast augmentation with cohesive gel round type = US$8,700
Breast augmentation with cohesive gel teardrop type = US$10,000

Waiting on Teium and sounds like I should probably check out regen. Have you got quotes from anywhere? Did you friend get ps from all these places? I have a friend who has a lot of girl friends in Korea. Maybe I can get some general info about what places the locals like. Will keep updating on my research.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Please see my above post. VIP quoted pricing for rhinoplasty and a bunch of nose ps procedures.

Thanks for the post. helpul in seeing pricing on epi from do many places. Are you only planning on doing epi on your eyes?

What is the name of the dr you had? Do you know the name of his place he opened?

Hi Kimjoo,

Read that you had your surgery at Grand, can I know what surgery that you have? And what happened to your nose?

I did enquire on Grand as well for rhinoplasty, and I was considering it. Can share with me your experience?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Soong Sister,

Please also share with me your personal experience with JW. I'm considering JW for rhinoplasty end of this year.

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Wish you quick recovery. I'm only going in early Aug. Still in the middle of choosing which doctor and where. Did you go with Id? Pls share your results.

Thankyou

Thank you for the advice. I think I will not go for it after all, wouldn't want to mix the wrong medicine =)

Is it me... or are all the prices for surgery increasing?? More than 4k USD for eyelids surgery? x.x How do we make sure that we as foreigners are not overcharged by these Korean doctors? It would be so unfair to us.

This post might get me kicked outta here (but considering how many promoters r now on this forum it may not actually be a bad thing - just trace their IP addresses), but us foreigners r being well RIPPED OFF:

ht tp://w ww.my seoul secret.com/for um/fo rum/asian-celebrity-pla stic-surgery-gossip-off-topic/we ird-sad-fun ny-plastic-su rgery-news/334-illegal-surgery-br okers-can-double-the-price-of-surgery

sorry if it's annoying, but u need to delete the spaces.

my korean friend paid only USD$500 for her incisional eyelid surgery about 2 yrs ago - wtf?! I mean, I paid just over USD$2k for non-incis + epi....I'm happy with the results and considering what other ppl r paying for the same thing I consider it an ok price for a foreigner. and i know the prices may come up a little in the 2 yrs, but not by that much...i mean there are sooo many clinics there it wouldn't make good business sense to jack up ur prices too much

Why are you on this forum? All you do is post negative comments about surgery in Korea. I know many many people who have had successful procedures in Korea with zero problems. Many procedures are not available in our home countries and that's why I have had more than 8 procedures in Korea over a period of 2 years. Yes one procedure didn't go to plan and I have a scar under my chin that will one day go away but all in all it's been a positive experience for me and I am 10x prettier and more confident than ever before.

So please, don't make sweeping statements about every clinic in Korea unless you have personally had a bad experience with all of them which I very much doubt. Even as a foreigner I pay a little more, it's better than not having surgery, as I said many Korean procedures don't exist in my country. Also your negative comments about translators is unfounded, again sweeping statements!!! Even if they do take a little commission, which i am still not 100% sure they do, without my translator Zoe I would never have ventured to Korea. Without the Korean surgeons and Zoe I would not look this nice and living a fulfilling life with my head held high and still thinking wow every time I look in the mirror!

Don't take other people's dreams away from them, it's their choice and their money not yours.

Only post personal experiences and not unfounded rumours!

Personally, I would have no issue in going to Korea again if I want further fine tuning.

My surgeon's name is Dr. Kang and he opened a clinic called New Face Surgery.

Hi
may i know where or who gave you the info regarding to dr paik? because i know of a dr in sg who was trained by dr paik who said dr paik was one of the best too. but i do not see singaporeans raving about him

Yes it is increasing. It increases slightly every year, even for the locals! Just go to as many clinics as possible and hopefully you land a good deal. 4k for eyelid surgery is way too much. I had double eyelid surgery, ptosis, and lateral for 2.6k (price is after many discounts). Perhaps try to avoid clinics that receive many foreigners like BK, ID, VIP, etc. try clinics that are popular among the locals (btw you might need a translator since not all have in house translators). Most importantly, bargain bargain bargain! Try to bargain even if they tell you it's a fixed price. (Btw bargain in person, not going to work through email/phone.)

just recently, like two weeks ago, by email. they knew i am forigne. but i thought 16,000,000 KW for vline is crazy! like 3 times the normal price! actually i was offended. they're not the only clinic in korea!! not going there :sad: