BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I have a question....

If a doctor/clinic is reputed to be good in eyelid revision, would that make him good in primary eyelid surgery too? Personally I would think so. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Go2Kr, thanks for the tips, it's very helpful for pple like me gg for revision. I've actually shortlisted 2 of them and will extend to the other 2 if at all possible. Keep my finger crossed and hope end of the day i've made the right decision. =)

Haha sure, I understand your point of view. Did you check with any of the clinics in SG though? I really liked my surgeon who was definitely not the bloodsucking type. He even lowered his surgeon fees because he felt bad that I had to pay extra for staying in ICU. That said, he's a dental surgeon by training and not a plastic surgeon.

Since both the upper jaw was moved out (and lower moved in) to correct the underbite, the 2-jaw unfortunately left my nose wider than before. The surgeon offered to reduce my alars FOC but I didn't take him up on his offer.

I'll be going to Korea in Sept for alar reduction and tipplasty to narrow and lengthen my nose and correct my uneven eyes. Might do zygoma reduction too, but I'm not too sure about that. Since I'm studying in the US, I'll have a few months to heal before I next return to SG in Jan, so hopefully my family won't find out!

Haha the surgery was terrible (of course!). That was about 6 years ago. As I mentioned, I ended up in the ICU thanks to excessive bleeding. When I woke up, the surgeons were using tubes to suck the blood though my nose and I also required blood transfusion. My face was ~ twice it's usual size at the beginning (hideous...) and took at least a month to look somewhat normal. There was some numbness in my lower lip for 2 months but it subsided soon after.

I'll be glad to PM but I don't have privileges yet.

Here you go! This photo shows before and after V Line and Sliding Genioplasty. I had 5mm bone reduction.

Hey, I can't find the file attached option to send pictures. P.M me your e-mail address so I can mail them to u instead!

For those who want to see my before and after picture, P.M me your email address! Note that I'm just nearly 2 weeks post-op therefore the result are not final yet so don't make any conclusion through my picture right away. It will have to be after 6 months to make any judgement.

Cheers:smile:

Hi,

I notice alot of people here is doing ps without telling their parents. I think after zygoma will be quite noticeable :smile: I am worried that I won't be able to fix my jaw dyeing my trip from 3-18 Aug cos if i really can inly be fixed using 2 jaw surgery, it will take 3-5 weeks.

Could you please share your B.A picture with me ? my email is [email protected]

Hi guys, I'm a lurker but I want to meet up with someone in Seoul because I will be heading there alone for rhinoplasty! I will be an exchange student at Seoul National University for the fall semester so I will be getting surgery before school starts.

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic confirmed
jennylicious (july 29th-august 13th) most likely going with wonjin clinic but contemplating JK. already in korea for summer holidays currently.

August 2013 (kakaotalk group made)
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 (flight+hotel confirmed)
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
gossips (August 14~15 to Dec) Rhinoplasty
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)
kiba (Aug 19-September 6, flight confirmed)

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)
councilmage (male; 12 - 26 sept, flight booked)

Which pic is before and which is after? Left or right? Sorry i couldnt tell...

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic confirmed
jennylicious (july 29th-august 13th) most likely going with wonjin clinic but contemplating JK. already in korea for summer holidays currently.

August 2013 (kakaotalk group made)
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 (flight+hotel confirmed)
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
gossips (August 14~15 to Dec) Rhinoplasty
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)
kiba (Aug 19-September 6, flight confirmed)

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)
councilmage (male; 12 - 26 sept, flight booked)
riko12 (5 Sept - 20 Sept) ticket confirmed

Like Chipmunk, I couldn't tell which is the before, which is the after. Your chin in the left photo looks nicer but the mandible in the right photo seems to be a bit smaller. Did you have sliding genioplasty for chin advancement or chin set-back?