BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Not sure why BK is so popular. I got double eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty from there last summer from Kim Byung Gun. Well, I'm not that satisfied from the results because he did one eyelid bigger than the other and my nose has improved but it was very natural and not a significant enough change for my liking. Most likely going to get double eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty again and most definitely not from the same hospital. Plus, Dr. Kim was very quick in our conversation and acting like I was wasting his time. After the surgery, he came to see me, said I looked pretty, and left after two minutes clearly without all my questions answered. Impatient man. And that was the last time I will and would ever see him again.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! You look fantastic :smile: btw nice hair color too!

Thanks! Got my hair done before I came home in Juno hair salon close to Sinsa station. Quite an expensive place but I like my new hair look anyway. :P

If I don't get it wrong, are you with the "June group" in Seoul? How was your experience and result? If you don't mind sharing.

I love your nose :P very pretty. What did you have done ? and with what doctor ?

Hey, thanks! I got it done with dr. Suh in JW a year ago. Tip-plasty using ear cartilage, osteotomy and hump reduction. My nose bridge was high from the beginning therefore I didn't have to use an implant.

However, I had to come back to Seoul for a simple revision (rasping down the bump) with him because of the remaining bone left in the right side of the bridge are not smoothen out enough. Anyway, now I could say I'm pretty much happy with my nose.

I think I've seen Juno a couple times. I was going to go there but I ended up doing my hair somewhere else lol. Yes I had my eyelid surgery in June and I am very happy! Yay no more tape lol. I typed up a very long entry about my experience but it got erased and I kind of put it off since I'm pissed off lol. But I will type it up again very soon.

woah!!
the side profile on the after looks good...
as in the line contour from the nose and down the chin if you get wat i mean...

happy for you!:P

Haha ok. Would be nice to know about your choices!:smile: