BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

That's an excellent idea, I'm going to Seoul in Dec with my mother , but then after I want to go with someone . I live in New York so I can take the non stop fly from JFK, it's 14 hrs

once you put the travel cost and lodging is best to find a buddy to at least talk to that's from the states, and speaks English.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used Wobenzym to help with me swelling. It is great for inflammation. Staying away from Gingko, Ginseng , Ginger because they are blood thinners.

I'm going to Seoul almost same time. Dec 16 , 2013, and coming back in Jan 10 2014.
I am just waiting to get the syllabus from my Fall semester to figure out final exams and then I am buying my ticket.
Where are you flying from. I am flying from JFK

That is very nice of the doctor. I am also in school. are you in NY. I am going to Seoul in Dec/ Jan.

I want to do my forehead but I am afraid since I already did it in twice in NYC.

I also want to do my jaw , chin. I had done a sliding genioplasty but I want it to be symmetrical. thats why I want to go to Seoul for PS.

your so pretty, what did you have done.

It's more popular among locals.. they dun hv much foreign patients hence they don't offer in house translators... so it's best to bring a buddy who speaks korean or hire a translator.. cant convert to English the whole website is in some form of pic format so cant copy n paste to Google translate... u can check out the post surgery review section though.. those can be translated into somewhat broken but understandable English for me at least...

Thank you! I came to Korea twice. The first time I had eye (ptosis correction, non-incision double eye lids, epi canthoplasty) and nose (tip plasty using ear cartilage, hump reduction, osteotomy) done at JW. The second time I had nose revision ( rasping down the remaining bump) done at JW again and mini V-line (sliding genioplasty, shaving the chin area to have a V-shape look) in ID hospital.

Just a small suggestion, in case if you are going for JW then they have two English consultations. The one call Emily was my consultation for a week ago and I strongly suggest her, she was very helpful and nice. The other one is Jacob, I haven't got a chance to talk much with him but he seems to be a super busy man so I don't think he will have so much time to take care of each individual visits.

Hi Soongsister,

I'm thinking of going to JW for Rhinoplasty and maybe fatgraft. Would you share your experience with me, I can't pm yet. My email is motherhen003 atgmaildotcom, thanks.

Yes! I agree. My 'latest' date is in March of 2014, but it I can save up the extra money I'd like to have as extra spending money, then I want to try and go in December/January. I would really like to find others from the states that are going too :smile:

May I have your experience too? My email is until1201(at)gmail(dot)com . I can't PM yet, it seems :/

Sorry guys, maybe this picture is clearer.

Regarding the price, I am unsure now but did post the prices last Year in June or July but as I had 5 surgeries together I could haggle, sorry I wouldn't know how much it would have cost me if I just had V line and sliding genioplasty.