BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

This is my worst nightmare!!! And tbh, I could totally see it happening when you travel to a foreign country for surgery. So please, continue to share your experiences.

Btw Lexethan, did you end up going to VIP?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Motherhen
I understand you it's scary to go to a foreign country especially due to the language barrier. I am also reading the forum daily but is so confusing with so many doctors. I want to do my forehead augmentation with an implant, but I may just opt to do my chin/jaw first. I rather go at least 2 to 3 times even if it's more expensive with travel lodging because I am scare to do too many surgeries at one time with one doctor. I do not mind having surgeries with the same doctor but I first have to assess how he does my first surgery before paying all that money upfront. Thanks for the tip of installing Kakaotalk.

thanks for the information
what are you planning to do
and can you tell me what is western prices ? how much does it cost
and which email do you use to mail them
u can private pm me

I looked on the list
is he not on the list ??
or is he named hon's ?

Hey motherhen, which part of aussie are u from? =D i'm thinking of doing my eyes and possibly nose, but won't be able to do it until about this time next year cuz i don't have enough annual leave))=

Hey Ecofriendly, thanks for sharing ur experience. just wondering did all the swelling go down after 3 weeks? and did u book ur own accommodation or did you get Anita to help with you that? thanks. =D

Hi Biuret, i'm from Perth. You?

I want to go around Dec/Jan but so far haven't got enough guts to book my flight ticket ;( by reading this forum daily I hope all the good results people have will give me the momentum i need.
Are you from Aust too?

lol.. i'm from melbourne. =D yea... reading the forum helps boost ur confidence..i hope. lol. have u decided what u're doing and where?

Hi Biuret, I was thinking of going to JW for nose but they suggested silicone and I dont want silicone (rib or diced ear cartiliage), so maybe Chungdam U/Pitangui/EverM for consults on full face fatgraft, lateral canthopexy, forehead/brow lift and maybe facelift as well as nose. It sounds like a lot but maybe the doctor can do less procedures and still can give me the looks that I want.

I had orthodontic treatment a few years ago and that changed my face for the worse. I see a lot of people want to fix their protruding mouth but for me it's the opposite - I want to bring my mouth forward or my chin backward so don't know what the docs will recommend. I don't think i want to touch my jaws as it sounds scary. I also had my eyelids done in 2009 in Perth but it wasn't great. My eyes now look too short and round so I want to lengthen them. These were the 2 things I wanted done but when I sent my photos to a couples of clinics for email consultation, they suggested rhinoplasty, forehead and facelift - all the things I haven't thought about before.

I did end up with VIP. I went by my non-Korean speaking self. No translator. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't as I didn't need it. Going with an agency is more of a comfort thing but they charge you more for the same thing; why?! I'd say go with a reputable clinic and hope that you're in the majority group that like their results. Yes, these clinics tend to tailor to foreigners and charge more but peace of mind is crucial when you're out of your comfort zone.

Btw, I posted my day-to-day experiences from initial arrival at Incheon to a week or so after in prior posts.

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Seoul from September 3 - Sept 12, I'll be alone and I'm interested in zygoma and forehead graft and would like to buddy up or meet up with others that will be there around that time. Can someone please add me onto kakaotalk or how I can add? Or email me @ [email protected]

Thank you so much, I'd appreciate it. :smile:

Hi which date are you going to Korea ? I will be there in oct . Want to meet up ?

I am curious t o know too. Has anyone heard of Arnica Montana ?

P.S. I'm also going with Anita, she booked my accomodation for me.