BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thank to MollyMillions, I'm interesting in Semin as well. But they don't have any before and after picture on their website.
MollyMillions, have you seen any Zygoma work of Semin clinic during your visit?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi kpstar, yes i care to see your pics. Please pm. Thanks

Today my friend browse though JW clinic as she would like to find the nose surgery and I was looking at the JW homepage. I have notice that they have changed the homepage and the
Medical teams .the anesthesia doctors still the same but half of the senior doctors left the clinic and replace by lots of junior doctors . The medical team double up. So gals/ guys out there if you are looking for ps surgery please check whether are you booking the senior or the junior ps. Good luck

This is useful, thanks riko12.

I asked a Korean friend to read it and she said its just a list of clinics. She feels that most Korean surgeons are very good and most important is our chemistry.

The list is just a list of clinics and not a black list. I don't know what the @'s stand for but here it is anyway:

No. 388 Faceline
No. 358 Chungdam U
No. 110 Migo
No. 153 View

Could it be that clinics with @ are highly recommended?

The one you posted will work but it will slip off if you pull on the cord. Their outlet round so your adapter need a round base to fit snuggly or else the two prongs won't hold. Attached is a link of an example that would work well.

http://www.amazon.com/Ceptics-Grounded-Universal-Adapter-Germany/dp/B007YKUWN4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376626251&sr=8-1&keywords=korea+power+adapter

I declared it on the immigration form they provided on the plane before you land in Seoul. However, after I went through the first of two checkpoints where they check your passport then onto declaration area; I just walked out of the gate bypassing them. I was worried they'd call me up during my trip but nothing happen. Take it for whatever it's worth. :smile:

Just tell your bank the dates you'll be there and give them a heads up that you'll be withdrawing such and such money and to not put so low of a limit.

Cash is king. But, yeah I had the shake withdrawing that much money and carrying it all the way. They sell money bags with shoulder slings that you can wear under your clothes quite conspicuously if you don't wear something thin and flowy.

I think it's a bad idea to pay/wire money before you get there. You need to see the clinic/doctors in person to see if the vibe is right.

No such problem. The metal used is titanium. It doesn't trigger anything.

Haha, you're right. My pricey Tumi converter would fall out at the slightest touch because the base didn't fit. I'll try this one, thanks. :tup:

Seriously? Each patient is evaluated to make sure they'll come out of surgery alive. No one want a dead patient. So please, know what you're talking about.

Plastic surgery isn't a gamble if you choose a surgeon that has the same view of beauty as you. That's where things goes wrong. And, patients don't always follow instructions for postop care screwing things up. I do agree though, things do go wrong even with the best planning and surgeon.

Amen!

No problem. I bought two squared ones, I had to tie it to the extension cord provided. I was steaming hot. lol.

Hi Mina2013

Sorry, I didn't see any zygoma work! He only showed me two binders of his previous nose procedures. Best of luck!

:heart:
MollyMillions

Sure amie.

[​IMG]

MollyMillions

Here's a before after

[​IMG]

MollyMillions