BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I will be there on 18 Sept to 5 Oct for nose and double eye lids. if you want to have friend to chat that time, you can contact me. I go with my husband and we have some Korean friends. However, they are male and they work so I do not ask them for helping me with translation. I contacted with the clinics that have in-house translator.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that the fat transplant will not last too long. You will need to do at least 2 to keep the result? Anyone has experience in this issue??

Can you put me on the loop? I want to do nose and double eyelids in JW as well. I am a new member so I do not think I can post my email address here. Can I please have your one so I can send you my one?

I will come to Seoul on 19 Sept to 5 Oct. Flight is booked. I am from Sydney. If you need a friend to chat contact me.

What is GA? Remove hump, moving nasal bone to make smaller and double eye lids is classified under GA?
Unfortunately, both JW and WonJin are on my top priorities. Now JW asked me to put down deposit money for secure the slot ..
Do you have any experience with Dream Plastic Surgery?

GA means General anesthesia which is necessary for most of the major plastic surgery.double eye lids you don't need GA but nasal bone you need to be put under GA. I don't k ow anything about dream.

Try travel card, ANZ, NAB, Citibank have one. Even Australia Post. You can load different currencies on the card and log with the exchange rate when you load the money. Sorry I am from Australia not sure your country has this card or not

Wonjin you will be disappointed because you will only see a marketing manager and you don't get to see the doctors until you pay a deposit or about to go for surgery. I demanded in 2 separate consultation that I want to consult the doctors not ge marketing manager. But I as been kick out from the room in less than 3 minutes by dr park as he is not keen to answer my questions.

Hello Soong sister,

i am planning to have Nose surgery under IV sedation and in the same day will do Facial contouring in another clinic under GA. my nose surgery will be: Oteostomy to remove nasal hump and Reduce bridge width, Alar reduction, Droopy tip correction and Deviation septum correction. do you think my nose surgery needs to be under GA? and why:sad:

Usually clinics in Korea don't put you under GA for a nose surgery except you want a rib nose. They will put you to sleep with IV sedation only. Nose osteotomy is a very simple procedure, it doesn't require GA, I had it under IV sedation myself.

By the way, it's a terrible idea to have a nose surgery and facial bone surgery on the same day at different clinics. After one surgery, you are already weak and need to rest but you decide to have a major surgery right after that. How is your body going to handle?
If you want to do 2 surgeries at 2 different clinics, I suggest you do bone surgery first, wait for 5-7 days, depending on how fast you heal then do nose surgery after that. A little bit swelling from facial bone sugery would not affect a nose job but if you do your nose first, during the bone surgery and bandaging, the doctors may accidently bump your nose and that's the thing you never want to happen after a nose job.

hi and thank u for telling me about this. i was terrified that i might wake up from pain because i saw a video of breaking the nose during oteostomy looks pretty intense. but im glad that i heared from u. unfortunately im not only doing otoestomy, but complete nose surgery including deviation septum correction (too much work on the bone) and i am scared that IV sedation wont be enough and might give me a terrible unforgetale awkward experience :'"(

thank u very much for ur advice. it is true im a bit nervous about this decision and still thinking it over until the time comes (next month). unfortunately the i found 2 doctors good at different things that i want to do at the same time (to reduce recovery time, i thought) and i only have little time in korea. i also thought about doing the face first and then the nose, but im worried the swelling of face will affect the nose job outcome as the doctor might not know if its swelling or nose tissue and might over desect etc. i have no idea how strong i will be after the nose surgery as i never did it before and unfortunately i have too many probs with my nose bone and will need breakage and oteostomies and septum to be straightened :sad: and the idea of doctors hitting my newly operated nose crossed my mind but if i will do it on the same day (as soon as i wakeup from the nose surgery) isnt my nose still gonna be packed and that can protect it? or am i wrong? pls let me know what u think :sad: