BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hello Maplelina,

Thank you dear! :smile: Well I had endo-forehead, re rhino plus fat injection and I paid 11 000 USD. To be honest I would've paid more cause I am so so so happy with results. I know smiling lipt cost around 2000 USD. Hope I did help. Take care.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They charge 5000 USD for endo-forehead eyebrow lift

Hi motherhen,

I am planning on leaving for Korea on the 21st December and probably going for consultations on the 23rd. I will stay until Jan 3rd 2014. When are you planning on going? Maybe we can go together? :smile: I am from Canada btw

Consult all of them to get a more opinions of what you want to do. Make your choice selection from there. Try not to decide base on price as top criteria

You are very welcome Maplelina. I am considering face end neck lift next year and I surely will be having it there. I cannot thank enough Universe for placing me in Dr. Kwon's knowing and loving hands. Plus Aone's amazing staff take great care post surgery so you heal even faster. Take care.

Is there a way to get a rhinoplasty done with Cinderella clinic, and the "all for one" face contouring surgery done at Banobagi ? do you guys know of getting procedures at different places ? I'm planning to go to Seoul but I prefer not to have a nose implant that banobagi suggests. Help is appreciated :smile::search:

Hi everyone

I've been lurking around the forum for a while, but this is my first post. I wanted to finish reading the whole thread before posting anything, but the thread is growing so fast and it's getting real tough to keep up with lol.

Anyway, I decided to get my eyes and nose done this October in Seoul. After reading the thread, I've had some ideas regarding which clinics I'm interested in. I also did some research and found a clinic called Belita, which seems pretty popular among locals, but there isn't much information about them online and their website also either broke down or under construction. Is anyone been to Belita? Or have you ever heard of them?

Hi all,

I've been reading this forum for the past few days and it am finding it to be so useful!

I am planning to get mini v-line surgery in October but am still deciding between ID, VIP and Grand.

All of them seem pretty good - the girl at VIP seemed the nicest but I have read a few bad reviews about ID and VIP.

Has any one heard any feedback on people who have had v-line at ID or VIP?

Thanks!!!

Are there any alternative to getting a smaller face other than surgery? Are there any clinics that do face lipo?? And joanchua. I will be doing my nose at JW I heard its the best. I'm thinking tip plasty and alar bulbous reduction. For teuim. It's supposedly best at Epi but I don't like the b a pics so I think I will do my eyes at banobagi. I keep thinking I should do a summary of all my findings and opinions on clinics but don't know if anyone is interested in reading that. Lol

Same problem here. I'm really scared of the idea of having my bones shaved :nogood:. Botox is a pretty good alternative. That's what Michelle Phan claimed to use to get her face smaller. Correct me if I'm wrong tho. The only downside is that you have to get it redone every 6 or 8 months. Another method is buccal fat removal, which I think it's what you mean by face lipo. If your face is big because of the masseter muscles, like in my case, you can get it removed also. But there are some serious risk involved. I'm so tempted to get it done this October when I'm in Seoul but I'm not sure which doctor or clinic is good at this procedure.
And please do share your findings and opinions on clinics :smile:. I'd love to know.

@summerine hahaha thanks for your reply! well i figured once i make my eyes bigger my face should be more proportional ( I hope)
When I go to Korea I will also visit this place called Yakson House, which claims it can make your face smaller naturally or something