BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

After lurking and researching to the point of obsession. I've booked my trip to Seoul for the first week of October. I plan to stay 8 days and get a v-line or mandible surgery done with fat graft.

I know 8 days is short and 2 weeks is recommended, but I have been reading of a few folks who did zyogma v-line and left after 7-10 days and got stitch removal in their home country. From what I have been following the second week post op is a more relaxing waiting period for the 14th day stitch removal. Anyone ever do V-line,Mandible, or Zyogma and return in less than 14 days?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am looking for a doc to redo and have a bit higher fold and bigger eyes but I don't seem to find one in Korea yet! Wonder if any doc in Taiwan can do it?

Hi,

I had lower jaw surgery in Korea and now I'm looking for a good orthodontist in Singapore. I'll really appreciate it if anyone can pm me a lead. I've consulted 2 orthodontists so far. 1st one was disappointing as he has a lazy and bossy attitude. The 2nd told me I may not need braces. However, my Korean doctor(surgeon) highly recommend it for purpose of a better bite. I rather take the advise from my Korean doctor really. Please help.

Hi Incognito81,
You may can try e-mail or consult to O&Young if you want similar to VIP a little bit, but they are quite pricey, too. O& Young can use silicon or other material to do the rhinoplasty and mid fade augmentation. If you do not use the rib cartilage, the price will be much cheaper everywhere.
When are you going Seoul? I am going to there from Oct 20 to Nov 04 this year for my rhinoplasty revision at VIP.:smile:

Hi Sporty,

So sorry for the very late reply. I have been using the mobile app for purseforum and didn't see your message. I went to EverM near Sinsa. If you need more info, you can pm me. Please do consult and do your research. I can only say that EverM was good in my case wihle I was there and everyone's perception and expectation is different. If you are planning to go for a consultation, do insist that you see Dr Yoon, the chairman. I also highly suggest you go for 2nd and 3rd opinion with other doctors and clinics. By the way, you will need a translator if you consult Dr Yoon. Good luck!

Hi, Is EverM a good choice for dramatic results?

Yeah, well if you look at Jewelery's website, they have REALLY dramatic results...but I am not sure if they are good or bad...

Hey everyone,

I have been following this thread for a while now. I wanted to know if the eyelid surgery has a high succes score or does it go wrong more often than other plastic surgeries ?

Cause I really want to to do this but I'm just so scared that this surgery will go wrong and I'll look even worst.

Hi Pres,

I guess dramatic or not is subjective. Moreover, the full results for jaw surgery takes about 6 months after surgery. I'm just going to share my personal experience and perspective. I had protruding lower jaw. So, when I chewed with my molars, my lower jaw protrudes and my upper set of teeth is behind the lower set. Right after the surgery, my lower set of teeth is behind the upper set. To me it's dramatic : )

Thats good to hear, where you able to get your surgery fairly soon after the consult?? EverM looks like a reasonabley prices facial contour center.