BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

@CaliGirl21: thank you so much for your thorough review. I really appreciate your effort. I'm planning to have a double lid surgery and a rhino as well. I have been on and off on this ps things for myself. Partly because I don't want major transformation. the most important to me is natural looking only better. once again thanks.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! I'm really glad you found it useful. I know what it's like, the endless researching to find a Plastic Surgery Clinic who is actually legit and to search for a skilled professional, one that you have to trust with your body. It' can be scary... but anyhow, I wish you the best in your search and hope you get exactly what you want and more :smile:

Many thanks for your reply - do you have the website of Rex?

Hi sasa, when u going? Im from singapore and will be there on 20 oct. kakao me if u there..lets meet up if u have time. Cheers

Hey CaliGirl,

Been a hidden shadow reading this forum for some time now. This is the first time I heard about REX, was wondering if there is any way you can email me your B&A?

Unfortunately, I do not... like I mentioned I was referred to by my Korean friends and went through my translator to conduct the consultation. Rex's website apparently is all in Korean. If you are interested I can possibly get you a number?

Rex is popular with the locals, not so much for foreigners, since the website is all in Korean. If you send me your email I can send you a few pictures

Hello cocochanel! i'm a Singaporean too! will be there on 22nd oct. ok sure! what procedures are u planning to do?

Here is the website for Rex

http://www.rexclinic.com

Rex is not mentioned in this forum before, however it is popular among china agency company or china translator, they always recommend this clinic to patient. Rex is a small clinic with one surgeon and one anesthetist. Didn't know anyone personally went there for surgery, but this clinic is not on So called blacklist, so think can try out if anyone wish to, just beware of the price. Good luck! ;)

Dear Riko,

I received the quoted from them on the full face procedure.

I almost fall out my chair when i saw their quotation! it was double of the quotation i got from few clinics.

Is it what you meant by beware of the price?

Do they give good discount during face to face consultation?

Thank you, PSP

Hi PSP

Yup, that what I mean. ;p

The reason is simple cos as I mentioned they are popular among china agency company, and china translator, the clinic usually have sign agreement with those agency company or have mutual agreement, they will get rebate/commission or referral fee from the clinic, so even you are not go through any agency as long as you are foreigner, you will get the quoted same as those go through agency or translator. That is the way to prevent you know the price different if you first know them through agent but subsequently wanna by passed the agent. ;p

I am not quite sure will they give you good discount, when do face to face consultation but you may try. If you are really interested in this clinic, do pm me what is the exact procedure you wanna do, I will let you know what is the usual price.

Hi CaliFirl21, would you mind sending me some b/a pictures of your eyes and nose? I'm planning to do these 2 areas and am researching on several clincis. My email is 'estrella.chris @ gmail.com'. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and is doing research on the recommended hospital/clinic for rhino. I'm planning only to visit Korea next June.

I read that some of you hired a translator and went to visit a few clinics physically in Korea before deciding on where to do your surgery. Are translators necessary? If you have to visit the clinic before making your decision, it will mean u need to stay in Korea for a more days right? What if the Dr cannot operate on you in short notice?

For higher nose bridge, most of the website says silicon implant is used. Amy recommendation on Which Dr is open to use self cartilage?

Sorry if I sound like a noob. TiA