BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with work.
From what I gathered online, Dec is peak period for local high school graduate students preparing to go for Uni the next year. Peak period means example if you walk in the clinic without appointment, A- you have to wait for 15mins to 2 hours just for consultation. B-after consultation, you may have to wait couple of days for the surgery due to fully book for the local high school graduate students. For us, a couple of days is NO NO cos we take leave from work and airfare is already fixed. sighs...

Worst part for me is the weather. Super cold.....

Is it true that when we wake up from the surgery, our throats will hurts a lot n IV drips during the surgery will help? Is there addition charges if I will to request for IV drips? If yes, any1 knows the costs?

For those who did PS at korea, On the day of surgery, do you wear only the operation patient gown? I heard some clinic allow "inner wear". :shame:

I know, I am in the same situation. I can't wait that long for my surgery because of my limited vacation days off from work...
Many clinics I have contacted tell me to pay a deposit. Even though its against my intuition not to, I feel like thats the only way I can be sure to get anything done when I go. Or else, its just a waste of a plane ticket...

I think not suppose to wear your own "inner wear" , they do provided some disposable for you to wear. ;p

In korea IV drips is part of aftercare and are suppose free of charge.

QUOTE=AnnaCrush2506;25524794]Is it true that when we wake up from the surgery, our throats will hurts a lot n IV drips during the surgery will help? Is there addition charges if I will to request for IV drips? If yes, any1 knows the costs?

For those who did PS at korea, On the day of surgery, do you wear only the operation patient gown? I heard some clinic allow "inner wear". :shame:[/QUOTE]

I have never heard much talk of Japanese plastic surgery but would like to find out more! Japanese celebs that have had a lot of work done like erika sawajiri look really natural after. More so than Korean celebs.

I have seen both natural and dramatic results from Korean PS... But Korean beauty ideal is more "dramatic" so more people want dramatic? ^^ I think it depends on what people want... But yes, there are many very good Japanese surgeons. They also charge you twice the price you'd pay in the US... If money is not even a factor in your decision, go for it... ^^

Riko,which date u will be there? I will be on 20. Will stay yeoksam.kakao me if u wanna meet up. Cocochanel193...

I will be there on 19 ;) which hotel or guest house you wanna stay?