BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

http://www.mannnature.com/man_cosmetic_surgery/index.php

Here you go, are you going this clinic for consultation? :biggrin: So far only one person have reviewed this clinic on this forum, but he left the forum already. This clinic was featured in Wall Street Journal as well but I haven't heard any males on this forum going there for consultation.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all,

I am heading to Seoul from Oct 31 - Nov 7. Will be going for fat grafting, revisional rhinoplasty and also to lengthen my double eyelid.

Let's hook up and provide some support for each other during this vulnerable time. :smile:

My Kakao ID is Eleanor82.

Hey lotsajunkie I'll be in Korea from the 10 for week and a half... Going to add you to kakao talk!!

Hey,

Yup Anita offers similar service.
Her business is also on Facebook look for ibeauty or i21 something like that

Email is : [email protected]

When r u going ?

Hi
Was the Dr at 101 Dr Baek much Hyeon u planned to se? Who was the Dr you saw? Were you charged for consultation too?

Just booked my flight. I'll be there from November 7th~19th. I'm thinking of doing double eyelid with either epi and/or cantho. After searching through Naver, I'm thinking of consulting with Yonsei First, Yes, MS (it's in Bundang I believe...my friend stated that Hong Yong Gi the ulzzang did her eyes here...but I heard the surgeon is good with eyes in general), Chungdam U, Rex, and Wannabe...and possibly Eye Magic (they only do plastic surgeries related to the eyes which is good...but I heard it's expensive). Anyone have any experience/ heard of any of these clinics? Or any suggestions? I'm trying to avoid "factory" plastic surgeons so to speak, and I would prefer more natural and subtle than the dolly style eyes.

Hi, the doctor I had planned to see at 101 was Moo Hyun Paik
the doctor I ended up consulting was Chu Lo shui, who I was impressed with but know
little about had to google him to find out who he was ,not on the 101 website,still isn't.
Seems he is taken seriously by the surgeons who keep a foot in the academic and research
world as well as their private practices. google him see where it leads you.I think 101 might
might have charged a nominal fee like 10 dollars, but I can't really remember.

Regards

Hi ..
I will be going to korea too ..
i tried to search yr kakao but failed ..
u may add me
My kakao ID : T1T14N

I will be there frm 31st - 6 Nov ...
Hopefully u can manage to join me too ?
I also wanna do eyelid