BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi you
I am Vietnamese too. But I live in Myanmar. I want go to Korea for V-line surgery, Cheekbone reduction, Nose Surgery Plastic. :smile::smile::smile:
You can share to me the contact of Korean girl who will help you in Korea? I need hire a person help me in Korea for 2 weeks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Meow321,

The results of both clinics look good for Rhino and V-line. I consider rhino first. When are you planning to go in 2014? We can hook up if you want. I was thinking about using Seoul touch up service but not quite sure after reading the article about medical broker :sad:. Let me know or you can pm me.

I would like to see their pictures. Will you please pm me? Thank you,

I know some of you, specifically the ones who want to save as much as they can, are still finding ways into lessening your costs and all that (for translators, etc.) Member, bkzabii recent experience with a translator and about getting charged higher made me research more into it.

I was lucky enough for a forumner to contact me and explain the process to me. She is really informative and super sweet. She also has tested this translator/local/foreigner pricing thing. She asked her korean friend to call a couple of clinics.

It is true a translator will usually get a commission whether they are "plastic surgery translator" or a translator you hired from an independent company. Apparently when your translator is making the initial consultation appointment for you, they will ask something like "Is it for you or for someone else?", they will then ask what the nature of your relationship is, if it is anything but family or friend they will proceed to ask how much commission they want. The usual rate is 10~20%. Obviously this will be passed onto the final price they give you for your surgeries. Please don't think this is shady or anything, apparently it is part of Korean culture.

I know some of you have been kind of concerned about this local/foreigner pricing and translator situation and like what other people have said before, it is better to get a friend or maybe even ask your translator to act as a friend, but I guess if you use some of the popular ones mentioned in this forum they will know if they aren't.

bkzabii's story about her host mum from airbnb helping her translate and her getting quoted significantly lower than the clinics she did use a translator gave me the initial idea to contact some of the airbnb places I was interested in and ask the hosts if they were willing to help me out and 3/3 of them were totally sweet and said they were more than happy to help me (they were all girls btw). I think it's great for the people who are interested in using airbnb because you can contact the host/hostess before you go and ask if they are wanting/willing to help you.

I know this might not be for all of you as some of you still want to the comforts of a hotel but for people who want to save money as much as they can, doing something like that ^ might help :smile:

This is one of the replies I got back:

Hopefully this is helpful for you guys! :smile: Happy holidays~

Besides getting two-jaw surgery, I am also very interested in aegyosal (love band) for my lower eyelids. Does anyone know info on this? I know there are 4 methods: fat graft, alloderm, temporary filler, and autolagous tissue (created by BK). I like alloderm, but isn't it true it gets hard over time? Is fat graft even durable?

Is this one of the clinics where we do not need English translator?

Hello Lovevol,

I am also planning to visit Aone next year around Feb - April. I'm very happy for you that you like your results. I would like to know if you have diced cartilage for nasal augmentation and is your nose bridge and tip feel soft to the touch or is it still healing at this time? did the incisions for the forehead lift procedure creates any problem such as hair lost?
Thank you in advance for your help. Regards.

Hello,

Sorry I am new to the forum, I just want how to join kakaotalk group? I install the app but do not know how to add? Thank you.

Hello

I am also new to this forum, I will go korea in Feb, 2014 to do my eye too. :biggrin: So did you decided which clinic you are going to go with? how many clients have you contacted? any information would be appreciated.

Thank you

I recently had 5 consultations for rhinoplasty in Seoul:

1. Jewelry
2. Pitangui
3. TLPS
4. Regen
5. Girin (I had to bring a native Korean friend to the clinic because they refused to speak to foreigners).

Anyway, after all five consultations, I narrowed down my choices to Jewelry and Girin, but in the end, decided to go with Jewelry because of their more friendly attitude toward international patients. At Girin, I really like their BA photos, and all the receptionists seem to have really natural looks. But I didn't feel welcomed there. I don't want to give my fate to some clinic that does not welcome me. And Jewelry has a really impressive English translator team.... so ^^

Anyway, my procedure is done now. I have to leave in 6 days. Can someone tell me if having stitches on your face will affect your check in and security/custom clearance? I have to remove the stitches at my home country instead of Korea...

oh, I don't think in purseblog have many Vietnamese like me...
I planning to go Korea around Jan 2014, and you?

She is Sophia Shin - a Korean girl. She talk with me she will help me make deal price with clinic, take care after plastic surgery, and become a tourguide Korea if I want to go shopping, travelling ... You can contact with her by send email: [email protected]

im interested in autolog tissue (is it skin?), is bk the only hospital that does it?

Oh now there's three of us Viets on here :smile:
Have you looked into any doctors and clinics for your surgeries?